Bae Hyun-sung, the chaebol II, turns out to be "most concerned with my horns" ('gaussian electron')

Bae Hyun-sung reveals affection for roleOn the 30th, Ole TV original drama gaussian electron production presentation was held online.Park Jun-soo, actors Kwak Dong-yeon, Ko Sung-hee, Bae Hyun-sung and Kang Min-a attended the meeting.Bae Hyun-sung plays the role of a new employee of the third marketing part of the drama, and in fact, a chaebol second generation white horse who is experiencing the common people.First, he said, I was more excited than burdened, about his impression of appearing in the popular Web toon original drama.I did not look for other works or characters to act. I was externally concerned with my horns.My self-love is a very strong role, he said. I always walked proudly and took the right posture.I left my father and learned a lot of new things, so I tried to get something and take a fresh reaction. Gaussian electron is a work that realistically describes Web toon. It is the story of the Office workers of laughter and empathy of a little strange people in the background of Marketing 3, an atmospheric dispatch in Gaussian electron, a multinational octopus company.

Bae Hyun-sung reveals affection for role

On the 30th, Ole TV original Drama 'gaussian electron' production presentation was held online. Park Jun-soo, actors Kwak Dong-yeon, Ko Sung-hee, Bae Hyun-sung and Kang Min-a attended the meeting.

Bae Hyun-sung plays the role of a new employee of the third marketing part of the Drama, and in fact, a chaebol second generation white horse who is experiencing the common people.

First, he said, "I was more excited than burdened," about his impression of appearing in the popular Web toon original Drama.

"I did not look for other works or characters to act. I was externally concerned with my horns. "My self-love is a very strong role," he said. "I always walked proudly and took the right posture. I left my father and learned a lot of new things, so I tried to get something and take a fresh reaction. "

'gaussian electron' is a work that realistically describes Web toon. It is the story of the Office workers of laughter and empathy of a little strange people in the background of 'Marketing 3', an atmospheric dispatch in gaussian electron, a multinational octopus company.