Block B Park Kyung "Good Angali is Music, only love song NO"

Block B Park Kyung, who is about to release his fourth digital single album INSTANT, shared a picture of CeC July issue.Park Kyung has recently been active as a member of Block B, a composer, and an official brain yomi of a problematic man.His clean face was a neat background with a different hairstyle styling.Park Kyung finished shooting quickly without losing his concentration on the spot while he was busy preparing for a solo album.Asked what he had done after finishing Block Bs Korean activities, he said, I had a break after finishing the concert in Japan.I started living alone in my quarters for a while, but I have been enjoying the fun of decorating my house for a few months. Park Kyung, who became a single person, moved the workshop to the house.He continued to release music from Block B songs, solo albums, OSTs, and other good music that he talked about without stopping. I think I should not be limited to genres. I try to make music that feels better when listening to any genre.Second, I want to play music that Good does not break, and it is a popular music that as many people as possible like. When I heard the story, I said that I was looking forward to a new song. Thank you, Park Kyung, I want to let you know that I do not write love songs only, but I do not pretend to be cute.I hope so. hwang hye-jin

Block B Park Kyung, who is about to release his fourth digital single album INSTANT, shared a picture of CeC July issue.

Park Kyung has recently been active as a member of Block B, a composer, and an official brain yomi of a 'problematic man'. His clean face was a neat background with a different hairstyle styling. Park Kyung finished shooting quickly without losing his concentration on the spot while he was busy preparing for a solo album.

Asked what he had done after finishing Block B's Korean activities, he said, "I had a break after finishing the concert in Japan. I started living alone in my quarters for a while, but I have been enjoying the fun of decorating my house for a few months. " Park Kyung, who became a single person, moved the workshop to the house.

He continued to release Music from Block B songs, solo albums, OSTs, and other Good Music that he talked about without stopping. "I think I should not be limited to genres. I try to make Music that feels better when listening to any genre. Second, I want to play Music that Good does not break, and it is a popular Music that as many people as possible like. "

When I heard the story, I said that I was looking forward to a new song. "Thank you, Park Kyung, I want to let you know that I do not write love songs only, but I do not pretend to be cute. I hope so. "

hwang hye-jin