'Stranger' Jo Seung-woo and Misty' Kim Nam-joo win best acting award for both men and women on TV

The 54th Baeksang Arts Awards awards ceremony was held at COEX D Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on March 3.The 2018 Baeksang Arts Awards MC was played by broadcaster Shin Dong-yeop, actor Park Bo-gum, singer and actor Suzie. The winner of the male best acting award was Stranger Jo Seung-woo.Jo Seung-woo said, Thank you to the viewers, I was so happy last year because I was so loved. We have not received any awards in our house.I am at my mothers house for independence.The reason why I do not put the prize at home is burdensome, and I am not a good person if I see it. Jo Seung-woo said, I think of Mr. Bae Doo-na.I am very grateful to all the actors including the writer, the director, and the re-name, he said. Personally, I would like to have Stranger to go to season 5.I hope you will support me a lot so that I can do the season. My mother, who is watching TV at home, is awarded me. The honor of the best actress award went to Misty Kim Nam-joooo.Kim Nam-joooo said, I was so happy to live in Goh Hye-ran for the past six months. I was grateful for your love. I was really lucky to meet Goh Hye-ran.I am grateful to the artist, the representative, the director of Mowan Il, and the former staff of Misty who made the character. Kim Nam-joooo said, Thank you for supporting Misty and Ko Hye-ran. Kim Chan-hee, mother was awarded. Thank you for being born as mothers son. Kim Nam-joooo said, I am going to give this prize to my mother. Kim Nam-jooo said, I will continue to approach viewers with fair and transparent acting. I finished with a feeling.On this day, the male candidates for the best acting awards include Reverse Kim Sang Joong, Ssammy Way Park Seo Jun, Don Flower Jang Hyuk, Stranger Jo Seung-woo, Golden Life Chun Ho Jin, Misty Kim Nam-joooo, Grace Kim Sun-a, Grace Shin Hye-sun, Mother Lee Bo-young, who are named My Life in Light

The 54th 'Baeksang Arts Awards' awards ceremony was held at COEX D Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on March 3. The 2018 Baeksang Arts Awards MC was played by broadcaster Shin Dong-yeop, actor Park Bo-gum, singer and actor Suzie. The winner of the male best acting award was 'Stranger' Jo Seung-woo. Jo Seung-woo said, "Thank you to the viewers, I was so happy last year because I was so loved." "We have not received any awards in our house. I am at my mother's house for independence. The reason why I do not put the prize at home is burdensome, and I am not a good person if I see it. "Jo Seung-woo said," I think of Mr. Bae Doo-na. I am very grateful to all the actors including the writer, the director, and the re-name, "he said." Personally, I would like to have 'Stranger' to go to season 5. I hope you will support me a lot so that I can do the season. " "My mother, who is watching TV at home, is awarded me." The honor of the best actress award went to Misty' Kim Nam-joooo. Kim Nam-joooo said, "I was so happy to live in Goh Hye-ran for the past six months. I was grateful for your love." "I was really lucky to meet Goh Hye-ran. I am grateful to the artist, the representative, the director of Mowan Il, and the former staff of Misty who made the character. " Kim Nam-joooo said, "Thank you for supporting Misty and Ko Hye-ran." Kim Chan-hee, mother was awarded. Thank you for being born as mother's son. " Kim Nam-joooo said, "I am going to give this prize to my mother." Kim Nam-jooo said, "I will continue to approach viewers with fair and transparent acting." I finished with a feeling. On this day, the male candidates for the best acting awards include 'Reverse' Kim Sang Joong, 'Ssammy Way' Park Seo Jun, 'Don Flower' Jang Hyuk, 'Stranger' Jo Seung-woo, 'Golden Life' Chun Ho Jin, Misty' Kim Nam-joooo, 'Grace' Kim Sun-a, 'Grace' Shin Hye-sun, Mother Lee Bo-young, who are named "My Life in Light"