"Copper skin"...Hyolyn, Exercise stimulant body

Hyolyn, a girl group Sistar, attracted attention with her solid body.Hyolyn posted a picture on his 17th day with a short article called Long Time on his instagram.In the open photo, Hyolyn poses in white croppies and short shorts; he shows off his health with his distinctive bronzed skin and solid body.The netizens who watched the photos responded that I have to go to Exercise ..., Hyolyn body is unique and I wish I had lived with that body.Meanwhile, Hyolyn released her single Dally on the 23rd of last month and collected topics with sexy music video.

Hyolyn, a girl group Sistar, attracted attention with her solid body.

Hyolyn posted a picture on his 17th day with a short article called "Long Time" on his instagram.

In the open photo, Hyolyn poses in white croppies and short Shorts; he shows off his health with his distinctive bronzed skin and solid body.

The netizens who watched the photos responded that "I have to go to Exercise ...", "Hyolyn body is unique" and "I wish I had lived with that body".

Meanwhile, Hyolyn released her single "Dally" on the 23rd of last month and collected topics with sexy Music Video.