"Is it hard to succeed? No, I'm just trying to save money."2

Their songs resemble the reason BTS does music: They are fiercely troubled to be happy.The album released over the past five years and the irregular sound source released on the online Music Platform Sound Cloud are stacked with traces of many frustrations like rings.Member Sugar is in the mix tape song Chiri Sail Sapal, Is it a success?No I just practice money at night and at dawn Im alba/ Im so tired I went to school and slept. I turned 20. The song title is the combination of the bus number (724) he was riding when he went to and from Daegu and the bus number (148) he was riding after being cast in Big Hit Entertainment.I know the lack of peers because Ive been through so much, and I dont try to play love or play with it like any Idol song, but I fight absurdity with music.Idol Music, such as the passion for entrance examination competition and youthful passion Wang Feifei, and the class of the spoon, sharpens the reality of the era.Who made us into a studying machine?/ Split us into fallows if not first (N.O.), I like jerky, so the 6-po generation/the media and adults sell us like bud stock, saying we have no will (Scared), Alba mask No Pay Working (feat).Jung Yong-hwa of CNBLUE (medium) This is not normal/ Ah, stop trying to get out of it (bird) ...I do not forget comfort. Our meeting is the formula of mathematics. The providence of the law universe of religion.It is evidence of destiny given to me (DNA), and I build a bond that you and my relationship are beyond male and female relations.We are also told that we were boys who were not able to see the small and medium-sized companies, and that we sympathize with your pain.Where there is hope, there is always despair (sea), Its okay to dry up a little bit of trouble (burning), and Its okay to have no dreams, its okay to stop (paradise) knocking on the back of a peer who has been pushed into an infinite competition.Youre a shattering glass ceiling (Nat Today) and shouts out in a gushing voice.So their boast is cool: even if they give ridicule back to a few antifans, they nod their heads.Im fine, sorry. Look at your reality. Im a dog. Im happy now. Trophys are full. Last greeting.I dont have anything to say. Dont apologize.BTS changed some of its original lyrics on the 20th (local time) at the 2018 Billboards Music Awards in Los Angeles, where it performed its new song Wang Feifei Love (FAKE LOVE).It was a choice that worried that Korean neighbors and I would be confused with neiger (a slang word that disparages Nigger and black people).Now the BTS troubles are heading beyond the border towards people.The absurdity, social criticism and the agony of the times against the music
Their songs resemble the reason BTS does music: They are fiercely troubled to be happy.The album released over the past five years and the irregular sound source released on the online Music Platform Sound Cloud are stacked with traces of many frustrations like rings.Member Sugar is in the mix tape song Chiri Sail Sapal, Is it a success?No I just practice money at night and at dawn Im alba/ Im so tired I went to school and slept. I turned 20. The song title is the combination of the bus number (724) he was riding when he went to and from Daegu and the bus number (148) he was riding after being cast in Big Hit Entertainment.I know the lack of peers because Ive been through so much, and I dont try to play love or play with it like any Idol song, but I fight absurdity with music.Idol Music, such as the passion for entrance examination competition and youthful passion Wang Feifei, and the class of the spoon, sharpens the reality of the era.Who made us into a studying machine?/ Split us into fallows if not first (N.O.), I like jerky, so the 6-po generation/the media and adults sell us like bud stock, saying we have no will (Scared), Alba mask No Pay Working (feat).Jung Yong-hwa of CNBLUE (medium) This is not normal/ Ah, stop trying to get out of it (bird) ...I do not forget comfort. Our meeting is the formula of mathematics. The providence of the law universe of religion.It is evidence of destiny given to me (DNA), and I build a bond that you and my relationship are beyond male and female relations.We are also told that we were boys who were not able to see the small and medium-sized companies, and that we sympathize with your pain.Where there is hope, there is always despair (sea), Its okay to dry up a little bit of trouble (burning), and Its okay to have no dreams, its okay to stop (paradise) knocking on the back of a peer who has been pushed into an infinite competition.Youre a shattering glass ceiling (Nat Today) and shouts out in a gushing voice.So their boast is cool: even if they give ridicule back to a few antifans, they nod their heads.Im fine, sorry. Look at your reality. Im a dog. Im happy now. Trophys are full. Last greeting.I dont have anything to say. Dont apologize.BTS changed some of its original lyrics on the 20th (local time) at the 2018 Billboards Music Awards in Los Angeles, where it performed its new song Wang Feifei Love (FAKE LOVE).It was a choice that worried that Korean neighbors and I would be confused with neiger (a slang word that disparages Nigger and black people).Now the BTS troubles are heading beyond the border towards people.The absurdity, social criticism and the agony of the times against the music

Their songs resemble the reason BTS does Music: They are fiercely troubled to be happy. The album released over the past five years and the irregular sound source released on the online Music Platform Sound Cloud are stacked with traces of many frustrations like rings.

Member Sugar is in the mix tape song 'Chiri Sail Sapal', 'Is it a success? No I just practice money at night and at dawn I'm alba/ I'm so tired I went to school and slept. I turned 20. " The song title is the combination of the bus number (724) he was riding when he went to and from Daegu and the bus number (148) he was riding after being cast in Big Hit Entertainment.

I know the lack of peers because I’ve been through so much, and I don’t try to play love or play with it like any Idol song, but I fight absurdity with Music. Idol Music, such as the passion for entrance examination competition and youthful passion Wang Feifei, and the class of the spoon, sharpens the reality of the era.

"Who made us into a studying machine?/ "Split us into fallows if not first" ('N.O.'), "I like jerky, so the 6-po generation/the media and adults sell us like bud stock, saying we have no will" ('Scared'), "Alba mask No Pay Working (feat). Jung Yong-hwa of CNBLUE (medium) This is not normal/ Ah, stop trying to get out of it ('bird') ...

I do not forget comfort. 'Our meeting is the formula of mathematics. The providence of the law universe of religion. It is evidence of destiny given to me (DNA), and I build a bond that you and my relationship are beyond male and female relations.

We are also told that we were boys who were not able to see the small and medium-sized companies, and that we sympathize with your pain. "Where there is hope, there is always despair" ('sea'), "It's okay to dry up a little bit of trouble" ('burning'), and "It's okay to have no dreams, it's okay to stop" (paradise) knocking on the back of a peer who has been pushed into an infinite competition. "You're a shattering glass ceiling" ('Nat Today') and shouts out in a gushing voice.

So their boast is cool: even if they give ridicule back to a few antifans, they nod their heads.

"I'm fine, sorry. Look at your reality. I'm a dog. I'm happy now. Trophys are full. Last greeting. I don't have anything to say. Don't apologize."

BTS changed some of its original lyrics on the 20th (local time) at the 2018 Billboards Music Awards in Los Angeles, where it performed its new song "Wang Feifei Love" (FAKE LOVE).

It was a choice that worried that Korean "neighbors" and "I" would be confused with "neiger" (a slang word that disparages Nigger and black people). Now the BTS' troubles are heading beyond the border towards 'people'.

The absurdity, social criticism and the agony of the times against the Music