"All The Butlers" Lee Seung-gi "Life Master Lee Sun-hee, who made India the way of singer"

All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi picks Lee Sun-hee as life masterOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 27th, Lee Sang-yoon was shown to express his gratitude for Cheon Ho-Jin.The students chose each life master: Lee Sang-yoon was Cheon Ho-Jin, and Yang Se-hyung was Park Seung-dae and Jeon Yu-seong.Lee Seung-gi said, The actual life master is Lee Sun-hee, who has been a student and has been India as a singer.Lee Seung-gi said, I am a master who can never resemble me. I am a singer who thinks about management first. He added, I do not fit well with me.I am Kim Dong-ryul, who is constantly a senior. I want to meet him. And my father is the biggest master.The motto of my life was what my father told me. Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi picks Lee Sun-hee as life master

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 27th, Lee Sang-yoon was shown to express his gratitude for Cheon Ho-Jin.

The students chose each life master: Lee Sang-yoon was Cheon Ho-Jin, and Yang Se-hyung was Park Seung-dae and Jeon Yu-seong. Lee Seung-gi said, "The actual life master is Lee Sun-hee, who has been a student and has been India as a singer."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I am a master who can never resemble me. I am a singer who thinks about management first." He added, "I do not fit well with me."

"I am Kim Dong-ryul, who is constantly a senior. I want to meet him." "And my father is the biggest master. The motto of my life was what my father told me. "

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen