'Around the Year' Jang Dong-gun x Park Hyung-sik, "Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Couple Award for Year' Bromance Explosion

Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik showed off their romance. On KBS Entertainment Weekly broadcast on the 27th, they interviewed Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik, the main characters of the drama Schutz.When asked to introduce the drama, Park Hyung-sik said he would be a youthful loser, but when he was sluggish, Jang Dong-gun said, Do I?, causing laughter.Jang Dong-gun said, I saw the original and folded it. Im afraid Ill imitate it. But I think I should see it.I think I was arrogant, he said, causing laughter. Reporter released a picture of Jang Dong-guns Leeds days, and Park Hyung-sik said, I think I walked out of the comic.Jang Dong-gun impressed Park Hyung-sik by saying, You are now. Jang Dong-gun topped Won Bin and Jung Woo-sung in the handsome ranking of the past Entertainment Weekly century.KBS also has trust, Jang Dong-gun said.The reporter asked Jang Dong-gun, Who do you think is better looking, Jung Woo-sung or Jang Dong-gun? and Jang Dong-gun looked like asking for something natural: Did you investigate it? The two men quipped nuisance, saying, Lets go for the best couple at the end of the year./Entertainment Weekly capture.

Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik showed off their romance. On KBS Entertainment Weekly' broadcast on the 27th, they interviewed Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik, the main characters of the drama 'Schutz'. When asked to introduce the drama, Park Hyung-sik said he would be a youthful loser, but when he was sluggish, Jang Dong-gun said, "Do I? ", causing laughter.Jang Dong-gun said, "I saw the original and folded it. I'm afraid I'll imitate it. But I think I should see it. "I think I was arrogant," he said, causing laughter. Reporter released a picture of Jang Dong-gun's Leeds days, and Park Hyung-sik said, "I think I walked out of the comic." Jang Dong-gun impressed Park Hyung-sik by saying, "You are now." Jang Dong-gun topped Won Bin and Jung Woo-sung in the handsome ranking of the past Entertainment Weekly' century. "KBS also has trust," Jang Dong-gun said. The reporter asked Jang Dong-gun, "Who do you think is better looking, Jung Woo-sung or Jang Dong-gun?" and Jang Dong-gun looked like asking for something natural: "Did you investigate it?" The two men quipped nuisance, saying, "Let's go for the best couple at the end of the year."/Entertainment Weekly' capture.