Yoon Sung-ho exposes senior-junior bullying among comedians: "Come out to the rooftop"

Broadcasters Yoon Sung-ho and Kim In-seok, both former KBS open recruitment comedians, shared an anecdote about a physical fight they had on a rooftop in the past.On the 13th, Yoon Sung-ho and Kim In-seok appeared as guests on the YouTube channel Namu Miki Heungsinso and opened up about the past culture of bullying among senior and junior comedians.Kim In-seok said, Speaking from a third-person observers perspective, that person was my junior at the time. I was his senior, but he didnt treat me like one.Yoon Sung-ho said, I also came from another broadcasting station, so I dont need to be treated like a senior. But he started patting me on the head and treating me so roughly.He added, Even people who are usually mild-mannered can become completely blind when their emotions flare up. I hit him to tell him to stop, but it escalated to him saying, Come out to the rooftop.Kim In-seok said, When we went to the rooftop, my peers rushed out in a group. I had only heard that he was good at fighting, but I had never actually seen him fight.He continued, I was so excited that I couldnt see anything, and my adrenaline was pumping. I assumed a stance, but he was holding a stick and using it as a weapon, adding, Seeing that, I thought his fighting skills might be fake.Yoon Sung-ho drew laughter by saying, We grabbed each other and immediately got into a fight. Then he lay on the floor and bit my head. I guess he thought I was boiled octopus.☞Gonggam Media

Broadcasters Yoon Sung-ho and Kim In-seok, both former KBS open recruitment comedians, shared an anecdote about a physical fight they had on a rooftop in the past.

On the 13th, Yoon Sung-ho and Kim In-seok appeared as guests on the YouTube channel 'Namu Miki Heungsinso' and opened up about the past culture of bullying among senior and junior comedians.

Kim In-seok said, "Speaking from a third-person observer's perspective, that person was my junior at the time. I was his senior, but he didn't treat me like one."

Yoon Sung-ho said, "I also came from another broadcasting station, so I don't need to be treated like a senior. But he started patting me on the head and treating me so roughly."

He added, "Even people who are usually mild-mannered can become completely blind when their emotions flare up. I hit him to tell him to stop, but it escalated to him saying, 'Come out to the rooftop.'"

Kim In-seok said, "When we went to the rooftop, my peers rushed out in a group. I had only heard that he was good at fighting, but I had never actually seen him fight."

He continued, "I was so excited that I couldn't see anything, and my adrenaline was pumping. I assumed a stance, but he was holding a stick and using it as a weapon," adding, "Seeing that, I thought his fighting skills might be fake."

Yoon Sung-ho drew laughter by saying, "We grabbed each other and immediately got into a fight. Then he lay on the floor and bit my head. I guess he thought I was boiled octopus."

☞Gonggam Media