Husband Meet Your Body, High Kick This listingBalzacmarriage Life ⁇ Oh Eun Young Give Up (marriage Hell)

Attention is drawn to the shocking marriage life of actor This Listing.MBC Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell trailer video released on August 20 featured this listing couple standing on the edge of the cliff with frequent drinking and misfortune.This listing is an actor who has a history of appearing in various CFs as well as MBC  ⁇  high kicks through the roof and  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .In the video, This listing confessed that he was doing Balzac three times a day, and Husband also said, I did Balzac about six times in total.This listing is Depression, bipolar disorder, panic disorder, insomnia, anxiety disorder. I met my brother and this happened. Husband said, Why XX to me. You were less sick.It is broadcast and it is nabal and caught the eye with the remark.This listing foreshadowed the daily routine of soothing all the pain with alcohol. I had a lot of uncles, he confessed. In the end, Oh Eun Young said, Its the most depressing of all.There is no healing The Report today. I can not say anything. In the meantime, MBC announced the meeting of This listing Couple, I got to know Husband in the stock chat room and promised marriage for the second meeting and reported the marriage in two months. I have foreseen the life of Couple.The story of this listing couple will be released on August 21st via MBC Oh Eun-young Report - Marriage Hell.

Attention is drawn to the shocking marriage life of actor This listing. MBC 'Oh Eun-young Report - marriage Hell' trailer video released on August 20 featured This listing Couple standing on the edge of the cliff with frequent drinking and misfortune. This listing is an actor who has a history of appearing in various CFs as well as MBC ⁇ high kicks through the roof and ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . In the video, This listing confessed that he was doing Balzac three times a day, and Husband also said, "I did Balzac about six times in total." This listing is "Depression, bipolar disorder, panic disorder, insomnia, anxiety disorder. I met my brother and this happened." Husband said, "Why XX to me. You were less sick. It is broadcast and it is nabal "and caught the eye with the remark. This listing foreshadowed the daily routine of soothing all the pain with alcohol. "I had a lot of uncles," he confessed. "In the end, Oh Eun Young said," It's the most depressing of all. There is no healing The Report today. I can not say anything. " In the meantime, MBC announced the meeting of This listing Couple, "I got to know Husband in the stock chat room and promised marriage for the second meeting and reported the marriage in two months." I have foreseen the life of Couple. The story of This listing Couple will be released on August 21st via MBC 'Oh Eun-young Report - marriage Hell'.