'The Gloria' Yesol Father Jung Seong-il, what's the real deal? "I'm a 'son fool', biting, sucking...Game and fighting"

The Gloria main character Jung Seong-il revealed son fool aspect.Jung Seong-il interviewed at a cafe in Sogye-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th.He was the husband of Park Yeongene (Lim Ji-yeon) in the Netflix original series The Gloria Part 1 and 2,The Gloria is a story about the school violence (school violence) victim mun dong (Song Hye-kyo) and the school violence attackers who fall into the whirlpool.Previously, Part 2 was released on the 10th of this month, and it has been loved all over the world, including the first place in the Netflix TV show category in just three days.Jung Seong-il played the role of a new stiletto with Nice Dog XX and drove the popularity of The Gloria.He expressed his love for Lim Ji-yeon, his deep affection for his daughter Ha Ye-sol (Oh Ji-yul), who had Jeon Jae-joon (Park Sung-hoon) as his biological father, and subtle chemistry with Song Hye-kyo.On this day, Jung Seong-il showed deep sympathy for the ending of Ha Yeol as a daughter until the end of the drama, which was raised by Doyoung.He said, I also had a 7-year-old son, so I knew how hard it was to raise a child and I fully sympathized with Doyoungs Choices.Of course, Doyoung would have used a sitter without raising his own child, but to Doyoung, he is the person who will do Choices because he is the life of his life. What kind of father is Jung Seong-il? He replied, Its a son fool.While playing the game together, the two of them laughed, saying, You are good, I am good.Jung Seong-il said, Son took two autographs from me a while ago. The kindergarten teacher asked me, Do you know what autographs are? When I asked him, he said, I dont know (laughs). Son doesnt know if Father is an actor.I have played the role of a king in the historical drama before, but I go to kindergarten and boast of I am our father king, and there is not much awareness of what Father is doing yet.I do not know too much about the child, so I want you to know the truth.
The Gloria main character Jung Seong-il revealed son fool aspect.Jung Seong-il interviewed at a cafe in Sogye-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th.He was the husband of Park Yeongene (Lim Ji-yeon) in the Netflix original series The Gloria Part 1 and 2,The Gloria is a story about the school violence (school violence) victim mun dong (Song Hye-kyo) and the school violence attackers who fall into the whirlpool.Previously, Part 2 was released on the 10th of this month, and it has been loved all over the world, including the first place in the Netflix TV show category in just three days.Jung Seong-il played the role of a new stiletto with Nice Dog XX and drove the popularity of The Gloria.He expressed his love for Lim Ji-yeon, his deep affection for his daughter Ha Ye-sol (Oh Ji-yul), who had Jeon Jae-joon (Park Sung-hoon) as his biological father, and subtle chemistry with Song Hye-kyo.On this day, Jung Seong-il showed deep sympathy for the ending of Ha Yeol as a daughter until the end of the drama, which was raised by Doyoung.He said, I also had a 7-year-old son, so I knew how hard it was to raise a child and I fully sympathized with Doyoungs Choices.Of course, Doyoung would have used a sitter without raising his own child, but to Doyoung, he is the person who will do Choices because he is the life of his life. What kind of father is Jung Seong-il? He replied, Its a son fool.While playing the game together, the two of them laughed, saying, You are good, I am good.Jung Seong-il said, Son took two autographs from me a while ago. The kindergarten teacher asked me, Do you know what autographs are? When I asked him, he said, I dont know (laughs). Son doesnt know if Father is an actor.I have played the role of a king in the historical drama before, but I go to kindergarten and boast of I am our father king, and there is not much awareness of what Father is doing yet.I do not know too much about the child, so I want you to know the truth.

'The Gloria' main character Jung Seong-il revealed 'son fool' aspect. Jung Seong-il interviewed at a cafe in Sogye-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th. He was the husband of Park Yeongene (Lim Ji-yeon) in the Netflix original series 'The Gloria' Part 1 and 2, 'The Gloria' is a story about the school violence (school violence) victim mun dong (song Hye-kyo) and the school violence attackers who fall into the whirlpool. Previously, Part 2 was released on the 10th of this month, and it has been loved all over the world, including the first place in the Netflix TV show category in just three days. Jung Seong-il played the role of a new stiletto with 'Nice Dog XX' and drove the popularity of 'The Gloria'. He expressed his love for Lim Ji-yeon, his deep affection for his daughter Ha Ye-sol (Oh Ji-yul), who had Jeon Jae-joon (Park Sung-hoon) as his biological father, and subtle chemistry with song Hye-kyo. On this day, Jung Seong-il showed deep sympathy for the ending of Ha Yeol as a daughter until the end of the drama, which was raised by Doyoung. He said, "I also had a 7-year-old son, so I knew how hard it was to raise a child and I fully sympathized with Doyoung's Choices. Of course, Doyoung would have used a sitter without raising his own child, but to Doyoung, he is the person who will do Choices because he is the life of his life. " "What kind of father is Jung Seong-il?" He replied, "It's a 'son fool'. While playing the game together, the two of them laughed, saying, "You are good, I am good." Jung Seong-il said, "son took two autographs from me a while ago. The kindergarten teacher asked me, 'Do you know what autographs are?' When I asked him, he said, 'I don't know' (laughs). son doesn't know if Father is an actor. I have played the role of a king in the historical drama before, but I go to kindergarten and boast of 'I am our father king', and there is not much awareness of what Father is doing yet. I do not know too much about the child, so I want you to know the truth. "