In a video uploaded to the YouTube channel 'Kim Young-chul Original' on the 18th, Yang Hee-eun revealed, "Actually, I had cancer surgery in April and eye surgery in June." Kim Young-chul remarked to Yang Hee-eun, "I felt bad seeing you leaning on a cane in the photo you took with Lee Sung-mi and Park Mi-sun."
In response, Yang Hee-eun replied, "Everyone says that," adding, "Lee Sung-mi said she wasn't good at taking photos, but she took this anyway. How can you take a picture from the bottom of the stairs looking up? I came out looking huge. It was taken in a funny way." Responding to fans' concerns that her face looked swollen, she looked at the photo from that time and added, "I don't think I looked that swollen," to which Kim Young-chul replied, "I look great now." Yang Hee-eun then confessed that she had undergone cancer surgery before her eye surgery, and shared an anecdote about Park Mi-sun, who had battled breast cancer, saying, "So, Park Mi-sun and I met up and shouted 'Arm Strong!'"
In a video uploaded to the YouTube channel 'Kim Young-chul Original' on the 18th, Yang Hee-eun said, "Actually, I had cancer surgery in April and eye surgery in June." Yang Hee-eun was absent from the live broadcast of MBC Radio's "Women's Era with Yang Hee-eun and Kim Il-jung" last June due to a corneal transplant. However, news of her cancer surgery was not disclosed at the time. She previously made headlines for overcoming cancer with a rapid recovery after surgery, despite being diagnosed with terminal ovarian cancer and given only three months to live at the age of 30.