Won Hyun-jun of 'Manager Kim' to marry Lee Su-jin, 9 years his junior

Actor Won Hyun-jun (46) is set to tie the knot with actress Lee Su-jin (37), who is nine years his junior.According to the entertainment industry on the 14th, the couple will hold their wedding ceremony on October 4th.On that day, Won Hyun-jun shared on social media, I have promised to spend my life with my most precious partner, adding, I would be grateful if you would warmly look upon and congratulate us on our new beginning, which has arrived just like welcoming a new season.Lee Su-jin also shared her thoughts on social media, stating, I intend to become a wife and start a new season together, and adding, I am truly grateful and reassured to have someone to share every moment with from now on.Won Hyun-jun debuted in 2009 with the drama *Iris* and has appeared in dramas such as *Itaewon Class* and films like *Dark Figure of Crime* and *The Divine Move*. In the recently concluded drama *Chief Kim*, he played the role of Kang Guk-cheol, nicknamed Mulberry, showcasing his powerful acting skills. Lee Soo-jin, who debuted in the 2019 drama *Running Investigator*, gained recognition by appearing in dramas such as *Search* and *The Phone You Called Now*.☞Gonggam Media

Actor Won Hyun-jun (46) is set to tie the knot with actress Lee Su-jin (37), who is nine years his junior.

According to the entertainment industry on the 14th, the couple will hold their wedding ceremony on October 4th.

On that day, Won Hyun-jun shared on social media, "I have promised to spend my life with my most precious partner," adding, "I would be grateful if you would warmly look upon and congratulate us on our new beginning, which has arrived just like welcoming a new season."

Lee Su-jin also shared her thoughts on social media, stating, "I intend to become a wife and start a new season together," and adding, "I am truly grateful and reassured to have someone to share every moment with from now on."

Won Hyun-jun debuted in 2009 with the drama *Iris* and has appeared in dramas such as *Itaewon Class* and films like *Dark Figure of Crime* and *The Divine Move*. In the recently concluded drama *Chief Kim*, he played the role of Kang Guk-cheol, nicknamed "Mulberry," showcasing his powerful acting skills. Lee Soo-jin, who debuted in the 2019 drama *Running Investigator*, gained recognition by appearing in dramas such as *Search* and *The Phone You Called Now*.

☞Gonggam Media