"Unsubscribers" Impossible After 'Money Issues' Revealed Regarding Jeon Won-ju's YouTube Suspension... Dropping Below 110,000 Inevitable

As it became known that actress Jeon Won-jus suspension of YouTube channel production was due to her appearance fees, some subscribers are declaring they will unsubscribe.On the 11th, a video titled My 63-Year Friend Jeon Won-ju Is Still Okay was released on actress Samijas YouTube channel, Not Omija, But Samija.In the video, Samija asked Jeon Won-ju, I heard you are taking a break from YouTube for the time being. It was fun, so why are you taking a break? Jeon Won-ju replied, I tried to raise this (appearance fee) a bit, but she said she would quit, so I just told her to keep going.Jeon Won-ju continued, I even considered quitting YouTube, but I realized I shouldnt be too picky, adding, Now Im just going to try doing whatever I want. I will start again, signaling a resumption of her career.However, netizens who learned of this criticized Jeon Won-ju. Reactions included comments such as, I shouldnt age like that, Youve lost both the production team and public support, Its off-putting that someone with money keeps mentioning money, and Just how much did you ask for for the production team to try and cut ties?A decline in subscribers has also become inevitable. Some are expressing their discomfort, saying, They say you cant change a person. Im unsubscribing, and Youre too greedy. I dont want to watch.Previously, the production team for Jeon Won-jus channel suddenly announced the departure of all members three weeks ago. They stated, The production team that has produced and operated the channel since its inception will no longer be producing the Jeonwon Juigong channel.Meanwhile, Jeon Won-jus YouTube channel currently has 115,000 subscribers.

As it became known that actress Jeon Won-ju’s suspension of YouTube channel production was due to her appearance fees, some subscribers are declaring they will unsubscribe.

On the 11th, a video titled "My 63-Year Friend Jeon Won-ju Is Still Okay" was released on actress Samija’s YouTube channel, "Not Omija, But Samija."

In the video, Samija asked Jeon Won-ju, "I heard you are taking a break from YouTube for the time being. It was fun, so why are you taking a break?" Jeon Won-ju replied, "I tried to raise this (appearance fee) a bit, but she said she would quit, so I just told her to keep going."

Jeon Won-ju continued, "I even considered quitting YouTube, but I realized I shouldn't be too picky," adding, "Now I'm just going to try doing whatever I want. I will start again," signaling a resumption of her career.

However, netizens who learned of this criticized Jeon Won-ju. Reactions included comments such as, "I shouldn't age like that," "You've lost both the production team and public support," "It's off-putting that someone with money keeps mentioning money," and "Just how much did you ask for for the production team to try and cut ties?"

A decline in subscribers has also become inevitable. Some are expressing their discomfort, saying, "They say you can't change a person. I'm unsubscribing," and "You're too greedy. I don't want to watch."

Previously, the production team for Jeon Won-ju's channel suddenly announced the departure of all members three weeks ago. They stated, "The production team that has produced and operated the channel since its inception will no longer be producing the 'Jeonwon Juigong' channel."

Meanwhile, Jeon Won-ju's YouTube channel currently has 115,000 subscribers.