"There is no order to going"... '32-year-old' Han So-hee bows her head after slip of the tongue in front of '70-year-old' Son Suk-hee ('Son Suk-hee's 12 O'clock')
On the 17th, Choi Min-sik and Han So-hee, the lead actors of the movie *Intern*, appeared as guests on MBC Radio's *Son Seok-hee's 12 O'clock*. On that day, Son Seok-hee asked, "Is there anything actor Choi Min-sik learned from actress Han So-hee outside of the movie?" adding, "I heard you suggested filming without any rank insignia." In response, Choi Min-sik replied, "There is something I envy. It is youth," adding, "I envy the raw, clear energy that can come from a young person."
Listening to this, Son Seok-hee remarked to Han So-hee, "I am a bit older than actor Choi Min-sik." Seeing Han So-hee's surprised expression, he added, "There is no need to be surprised. From both of our perspectives, we are envious."
Son Seok-hee cleverly smoothed over the situation by saying, "You shouldn't say things like that," turning the radio studio into a sea of laughter. On the same broadcast on the 16th, Han So-hee shared her strong passion for working with Choi Min-sik and the behind-the-scenes story of her casting. Choi Min-sik revealed, "Honestly, there were a few actors considered, but Han So-hee strongly expressed that she wanted to do it the most." Han So-hee displayed her extraordinary passion, saying, "I thought to myself, 'When in my life would I ever have the chance to work with Senior Choi Min-sik on a project?' so I jumped in without hesitation."
Regarding the unique food truck culture found on film sets, Han So-hee said, "Since I don't have much experience with movies, the food truck was unfamiliar to me. I realized how great it is to eat together as a group of actors," conveying the special sense of camaraderie built while sharing meals during filming.