The reason Shim Soo-bong found Kim Da-hyun annoying... Is it because of the rare disease 'Misophonia Syndrome'?

Shim Soo-bong appeared on the MBN variety show Kim Ju-has Day & Night, which aired on June 20, and in response to the question, I heard you come from the Bach family of folk music, she replied, I am the last descendant of a famous family in Chungcheong Province known for the Junggoje style, one of the six schools of Pansori.Regarding her childhood, she recalled, They say that as a young child, I used my toes to keep time while my aunt and mother sang. At the time, my mother said that since I come from a family of musicians, she would be resented later if she didnt let me pursue music, so she had me start playing the piano when I was five.Shim Soo-bong shared details about her condition, stating, I always wear earplugs. I dont worry now because he speaks quietly, but I always wear them just in case. I learned to play the guitar while recuperating on an island due to a rare disease. Meanwhile, on the 20th, Shim Soo-bong took the stage at the Jinan Plateau Trot Festival, a program of the 2026 Jinan Red Ginseng Festival held in the northern area of ​​Maisan Mountain in Jinan-gun, Jeonbuk.Kim Da-hyun, who performed prior to her, passionately sang songs such as Praise Whale, I Am Lotto, Good Shot!, and Black Swan. However, regarding this, Shim Soo-bong publicly criticized her, stating, She made my head spin. It seems like this young lady doesnt know what singing is or what life is. It was very difficult to listen to her singing.After these remarks became known, criticism poured in online, with many deeming Shim Soo-bongs comments excessive. Ultimately, Shim Soo-bong issued a public apology, saying, I offer my deep regret and apologies to Ms. Kim Da-hyun, her fan club, and all the staff who worked hard for the event. I am sincerely sorry to the many participants who came to watch the performance on the day of the Trot Festival. I ask for your forgiveness with a broad mind.
Shim Soo-bong appeared on the MBN variety show Kim Ju-has Day & Night, which aired on June 20, and in response to the question, I heard you come from the Bach family of folk music, she replied, I am the last descendant of a famous family in Chungcheong Province known for the Junggoje style, one of the six schools of Pansori.Regarding her childhood, she recalled, They say that as a young child, I used my toes to keep time while my aunt and mother sang. At the time, my mother said that since I come from a family of musicians, she would be resented later if she didnt let me pursue music, so she had me start playing the piano when I was five.Shim Soo-bong shared details about her condition, stating, I always wear earplugs. I dont worry now because he speaks quietly, but I always wear them just in case. I learned to play the guitar while recuperating on an island due to a rare disease. Meanwhile, on the 20th, Shim Soo-bong took the stage at the Jinan Plateau Trot Festival, a program of the 2026 Jinan Red Ginseng Festival held in the northern area of ​​Maisan Mountain in Jinan-gun, Jeonbuk.Kim Da-hyun, who performed prior to her, passionately sang songs such as Praise Whale, I Am Lotto, Good Shot!, and Black Swan. However, regarding this, Shim Soo-bong publicly criticized her, stating, She made my head spin. It seems like this young lady doesnt know what singing is or what life is. It was very difficult to listen to her singing.After these remarks became known, criticism poured in online, with many deeming Shim Soo-bongs comments excessive. Ultimately, Shim Soo-bong issued a public apology, saying, I offer my deep regret and apologies to Ms. Kim Da-hyun, her fan club, and all the staff who worked hard for the event. I am sincerely sorry to the many participants who came to watch the performance on the day of the Trot Festival. I ask for your forgiveness with a broad mind.

Shim Soo-bong appeared on the MBN variety show "Kim Ju-ha's Day & Night," which aired on June 20, and in response to the question, "I heard you come from the Bach family of folk music," she replied, "I am the last descendant of a famous family in Chungcheong Province known for the Junggoje style, one of the six schools of Pansori."

Regarding her childhood, she recalled, "They say that as a young child, I used my toes to keep time while my aunt and mother sang. At the time, my mother said that since I come from a family of musicians, she would be resented later if she didn't let me pursue music, so she had me start playing the piano when I was five."

Shim Soo-bong shared details about her condition, stating, "I always wear earplugs. I don't worry now because he speaks quietly, but I always wear them just in case. I learned to play the guitar while recuperating on an island due to a rare disease." Meanwhile, on the 20th, Shim Soo-bong took the stage at the "Jinan Plateau Trot Festival," a program of the "2026 Jinan Red Ginseng Festival" held in the northern area of ​​Maisan Mountain in Jinan-gun, Jeonbuk.

Kim Da-hyun, who performed prior to her, passionately sang songs such as "Praise Whale," "I Am Lotto," "Good Shot!", and "Black Swan." However, regarding this, Shim Soo-bong publicly criticized her, stating, "She made my head spin. It seems like this young lady doesn't know what singing is or what life is. It was very difficult to listen to her singing."

After these remarks became known, criticism poured in online, with many deeming Shim Soo-bong's comments excessive. Ultimately, Shim Soo-bong issued a public apology, saying, "I offer my deep regret and apologies to Ms. Kim Da-hyun, her fan club, and all the staff who worked hard for the event. I am sincerely sorry to the many participants who came to watch the performance on the day of the Trot Festival. I ask for your forgiveness with a broad mind."