It has been six years since the passing of actress Oh In-hye. The 14th marks the sixth anniversary of her death.
She was found unconscious at her home in Songdo, Incheon, and was transported to a hospital by police and fire authorities who responded to a report. Although she briefly recovered her breathing and pulse while receiving emergency treatment, she ultimately did not regain consciousness. The public's shock was even greater because the news was so sudden. Until the day before her passing, Oh In-hye had consistently communicated with her fans by sharing beauty tips and updates on her daily life through her channel. The sudden halt of her ordinary life, which had continued just a day prior, added to the sense of sorrow.
Oh In-hye entered the entertainment industry in 2011 with a minor role in the film *Crimes of Our Neighbors*. That same year, she made a name for herself by attending the red carpet of the opening ceremony of the 16th Busan International Film Festival and garnering attention for her unconventional dress. Afterward, she continued her acting career by appearing in films such as *Red Vacation, Black Wedding*, *A Walk in the Master Class*, *Wish Taxi*, *No Breathing*, and *Design*, as well as the MBC drama *The Horse Doctor*.
However, the intense image she gained at the Busan International Film Festival became an obstacle to her subsequent acting career. During her lifetime, Oh In-hye revealed on the channel *Current Status Olympics* that due to her image at the time, she was repeatedly offered roles of similar nature or characters requiring nudity. She confessed, "I filmed a few projects with that image, but that was as far as it went," adding, "Characters that I could film with a different image didn't come my way. They had to involve nudity. I think I got tired of being offered the same characters." In essence, the image that once made her known became a limitation in taking on diverse roles as an actress.
Nevertheless, she did not let go of her passion for acting. Oh In-hye stated, "I am now in a state where I can accept even small or unsatisfactory roles," and added, "I will greet you through projects and various fields as an actress, so please keep an eye on me." Although she expressed her determination to stand before the public again through her work, her wish ultimately did not become a reality. Oh In-hye, who suddenly passed away leaving behind a promise to show a new side of herself as an actress.