Sunwoo Yong-yeo to production staff member who got jaw Botox: "Oh my, you're making a big deal out of it."
Actress Sunwoo Yong-yeo told a male crew member who had received Botox, "I don't understand."
On the 24th, Sunwoo Yong-yeo visited a dementia care center with the production crew on her YouTube channel and discussed plastic surgery and procedures.
One of the crew members said, "My mother said that because so many people are shaving their jaws these days, the end of the world is coming."
He added, "She said that if young people shave off their jaws, their later years won't be good. The jaw is really important."
Sunwoo Yong-yeo responded, "That's a big problem. She's right."
When another male crew member said, "I got Botox in my jaw," Sunwoo Yong-yeo was surprised and asked, "You got Botox? Why did you get it?"
When the crew member said, "It makes your face slimmer," Sunwoo Yong-yeo elicited laughter by saying, "Oh my, seriously, they do all sorts of things."
The production team said, "People who clench their teeth tightly say that getting Botox is good because it makes them clench their teeth even tighter."
At this, Sunwoo Yong-yeo turned her head away and said, "I don't know. I don't understand," bringing laughter to the audience.
☞Gonggam Media