Starring in Netflix's No. 1 Hit... Ahn Eun-jin: "No one recognizes me even at the Han River swimming pool"

Actress Ahn Eun-jin shared an anecdote about visiting a Han River swimming pool without caring about the gaze of others.On the 13th, a video titled What did Kang-jun say last week? was posted on the YouTube channel Fairy Jaehyung. Ahn Eun-jin appeared as a guest in the video and discussed various topics.In the video, Jung Jae-hyung mentioned that the drama No Kissing, in which Ahn Eun-jin starred, received great love overseas.When Jung Jae-hyung praised her, saying, I heard that when you go abroad, people come to get Ahn Eun-jins autograph. I heard the drama did really well, Ahn Eun-jin jokingly replied, When I take a break this time, Ill go overseas to experience it for myself.Jung Jae-hyung recommended, You should go to Bali sometime, to which Ahn Eun-jin confessed, I went to Bali, but nobody knew me.She continued, Even when I go out, people dont recognize me, adding, I went to the Han River swimming pool with a friend recently, and no one recognized me. I think its because I always look like this when I hang out with my friend.Ahn Eun-jin shared a photo of herself enjoying the Han River swimming pool while wearing a swimming cap and goggles. Upon seeing the photo, Jung Jae-hyung expressed his surprise, asking, Who would recognize you like this?Ahn Eun-jin drew laughter by recommending, No one recognizes me, so I often go out with my friends, and adding, If you dress like this, no one will know.Ahn Eun-jin debuted in 2012 with the musical *The Sorrows of Young Werther* and has appeared in dramas such as the *Hospital Playlist* series, *Lovers*, and *Dating Other People*.

Actress Ahn Eun-jin shared an anecdote about visiting a Han River swimming pool without caring about the gaze of others.

On the 13th, a video titled "What did Kang-jun say last week?" was posted on the YouTube channel "Fairy Jaehyung." Ahn Eun-jin appeared as a guest in the video and discussed various topics.

In the video, Jung Jae-hyung mentioned that the drama "No Kissing," in which Ahn Eun-jin starred, received great love overseas.

When Jung Jae-hyung praised her, saying, "I heard that when you go abroad, people come to get Ahn Eun-jin's autograph. I heard the drama did really well," Ahn Eun-jin jokingly replied, "When I take a break this time, I'll go overseas to experience it for myself."

Jung Jae-hyung recommended, "You should go to Bali sometime," to which Ahn Eun-jin confessed, "I went to Bali, but nobody knew me."

She continued, "Even when I go out, people don't recognize me," adding, "I went to the Han River swimming pool with a friend recently, and no one recognized me. I think it's because I always look like this when I hang out with my friend."

Ahn Eun-jin shared a photo of herself enjoying the Han River swimming pool while wearing a swimming cap and goggles. Upon seeing the photo, Jung Jae-hyung expressed his surprise, asking, "Who would recognize you like this?"

Ahn Eun-jin drew laughter by recommending, "No one recognizes me, so I often go out with my friends," and adding, "If you dress like this, no one will know."

Ahn Eun-jin debuted in 2012 with the musical *The Sorrows of Young Werther* and has appeared in dramas such as the *Hospital Playlist* series, *Lovers*, and *Dating Other People*.