So Jae-won, the original author of the films *Hope* and *Tunnel*, has indicated that he will file a countersuit against Go Ji-yong.
On the 18th, So Jae-won wrote on social media, "Mr. Go Ji-yong's side has filed a lawsuit against me."
He continued, "Based on articles reported in the media regarding unpaid child support, I merely wrote my convictions and opinions on my personal social media out of a sense of sorrow as a single father and a desire to ensure the child would not be hurt."
He added, "However, Mr. Go Ji-yong's side described this as an 'interview' and issued a statement to the media as if I had indiscriminately spread information that was contrary to the facts."
He stated, "Let me make it clear: I have never conducted a direct interview with any media outlet."
He further added, "After reviewing the matter with my legal counsel, I have clearly confirmed that my writing, which expressed opinions based on already reported articles, poses no legal issues. Rather, it is Mr. Go Ji-yong's side that has distorted the facts and spread false information."
He also stated, "Since you have filed a complaint for violating the Information and Communications Network Act (defamation), I will not evade it and will determine the exact truth through legal procedures. Furthermore, I will resolutely comply with all necessary legal proceedings."
☞Gonggam Media