“She’s the prettiest…” Lee Seo-jin disarmed by ‘this actress’ he ran into in the waiting room hallway… but ‘turned completely’ at Ji Chang-wook’s appearance
On the SBS variety show "I'll Do Anything for You - Secretary Team," which aired on the 18th, "cool-headed secretary" Lee Seo-jin was completely disarmed, flashing a dimpled smile the moment he encountered Son Ye-jin in the waiting room hallway. However, in front of "my star" Ji Chang-wook, whom he was actually tasked with looking after, he displayed a completely different demeanor, turning the set into a sea of laughter.
But the sweet atmosphere was short-lived; the mood shifted rapidly when Ji Chang-wook, the true star of the day and the "my star" he had to serve, appeared in the hallway in a sharp suit.
Upon spotting Ji Chang-wook, Lee Seo-jin responded with his signature nonchalant tone, asking, "You look even thinner? You aren't eating, are you?" displaying a cold "tsundere" reaction that caused bursts of laughter due to the stark contrast in their personalities.
Ji Chang-wook, seemingly accustomed to it, responded to his older colleagues' teasing with a bright smile, creating a delightful chemistry. When Lee Seo-jin boasted, “You know, right? We always let you do whatever you want,” Ji Chang-wook delivered a pointed remark, saying, “I’ve thought about it carefully, and last time, I didn’t actually do a single thing the way I wanted.”
Lee Seo-jin and Kim Kwang-kyu could not hide their bewilderment at the unexpected blunt remark, while Ji Chang-wook wore a confident smile, as if determined to get revenge for last year.
In the following scenes, a course tailored for Ji Chang-wook unfolded non-stop, ranging from a visit to a claw machine shop and a four-cut photo shoot to a company dinner and a live karaoke session. Holding a microphone and singing passionately while shaking a tambourine, Ji Chang-wook remarked, “It’s been a while since I’ve felt this, but it’s the feeling of getting exhausted just from playing,” savoring the happiness even as he became completely worn out.
Meanwhile, SBS’s “I Will Do Anything for You - Secretary-Jin” airs every Friday night at 11:10 PM.