Season 22 Hyun-sook confesses ‘organ rupture’ due to ex-husband’s violence… “Gwang-su, I know why I was hit” (Love War)

Hyun-sook from the 22nd season of I Am Solo revealed that she heard hurtful words from her boyfriend, Kwang-soo from the 16th season, who was aware of her past history of domestic violence.On the JTBC variety show Dating War, which aired on the 21st, Hyun-sook from the 22nd season and Kwang-soo from the 16th season appeared to share the conflicts that had accumulated during their dating process.On this day, Hyun-sook confessed that she had been subjected to violence by her ex-husband in the past. She cautiously opened up, stating that she had even suffered internal organ rupture due to the violence at the time, adding, This is a story I didnt even tell on I Am Solo.In particular, Hyun-sook claimed that Kwang-soo made hurtful remarks while knowing about her past. According to Hyun-sook, Kwang-soo said it was intended to create a mirroring effect, making a comment to the effect that I understand why you were hit.Upon hearing this, Seo Jang-hoon expressed his surprise, asking, Did he really say something like that? Kwang-soo clarified his remarks, but the cast members continued to criticize his attitude, saying he was pretending to be logical and continuing to say hurtful things.Hyun-sook confessed that she had even started taking psychiatric medication due to the stress she received from her relationship with Kwang-soo. She shed tears, saying, It is so sad. I was happier before I met you.Seo Jang-hoon, who watched the couples story, expressed his sympathy, asking, Do they really have to date like this? Kwak Beom also expressed concern about their relationship, stating, Even if they were going to break up, they should have done so a long time ago.

Hyun-sook from the 22nd season of 'I Am Solo' revealed that she heard hurtful words from her boyfriend, Kwang-soo from the 16th season, who was aware of her past history of domestic violence.

On the JTBC variety show 'Dating War,' which aired on the 21st, Hyun-sook from the 22nd season and Kwang-soo from the 16th season appeared to share the conflicts that had accumulated during their dating process.

On this day, Hyun-sook confessed that she had been subjected to violence by her ex-husband in the past. She cautiously opened up, stating that she had even suffered internal organ rupture due to the violence at the time, adding, "This is a story I didn't even tell on 'I Am Solo.'"

In particular, Hyun-sook claimed that Kwang-soo made hurtful remarks while knowing about her past. According to Hyun-sook, Kwang-soo said it was intended to create a "mirroring effect," making a comment to the effect that "I understand why you were hit."

Upon hearing this, Seo Jang-hoon expressed his surprise, asking, "Did he really say something like that?" Kwang-soo clarified his remarks, but the cast members continued to criticize his attitude, saying he was "pretending to be logical" and "continuing to say hurtful things."

Hyun-sook confessed that she had even started taking psychiatric medication due to the stress she received from her relationship with Kwang-soo. She shed tears, saying, "It is so sad. I was happier before I met you."

Seo Jang-hoon, who watched the couple's story, expressed his sympathy, asking, "Do they really have to date like this?" Kwak Beom also expressed concern about their relationship, stating, "Even if they were going to break up, they should have done so a long time ago."