Actress Lee Da-hae revealed the surprise event she prepared to announce her pregnancy to her husband, singer Se7en.
In a pre-release video for the tvN variety show "What Are You Doing With It?" released on the 14th, Lee Da-hae recalled the moment she found out she was pregnant.
Lee Da-hae said, "I took a pregnancy test at home. At first, I thought it was a false result, so I tried again. Two lines appeared, but I wondered if it was a mistake."
She continued, "I waited a little longer and tried again. But it came out much clearer. I saw that alone."
She added, "I waited until the next day and made a reservation at a restaurant. I was supposed to prepare a doll, insert the pregnancy test, write a card, and give it to him, but I didn't know how to present it."
Lee Da-hae said she asked Se7en to pray for her before the meal.
Lee Da-hae said, "He held my hand and prayed. So I let go of his hand and gave him what I had prepared." She continued, "I didn't see it at first. Then, suddenly, he was so shocked that he started crying a lot. But he was crying so much that it was funny, so I just laughed."
She added, "We hugged each other tightly, and emotions welled up at the realization that we were no longer just the two of us."
☞Gonggam Media