'Manager Kim' Won Hyun-jun to marry actress Lee Soo-jin on the 4th of next month... "A lifelong promise"
Won Hyun-jun's agency, Prain TPC, announced on the 14th that "the two will get married on October 4."
On the same day, Won Hyun-jun shared on his social media, "I have promised to spend my life with my most precious partner," adding, "We intend to be together in the closest proximity, laughing together when we are happy and standing by each other's side when times are tough."
Lee Soo-jin also shared her feelings, saying, "I met the most precious person in my life, and now I am going to become a wife and start a new season together." She continued, "I am excited and a little nervous, but I am truly grateful and reassured to have someone to share every moment with from now on."
Won Hyun-jun debuted in 2009 with the KBS 2TV drama 'Iris' and has been active in works such as 'Itaewon Class', 'Bad and Crazy', 'Fine: Country Bumpkins', and 'Ghost'. He garnered attention for his role as Kang Guk-cheol, nicknamed "Mulberry," in the SBS drama *Chief Kim*, which recorded the highest viewership ratings this year.
Lee Soo-jin debuted in 2019 with the OCN drama *Running Investigators* and has appeared in dramas such as *Miss Monte Cristo*, *Fraud*, and *The Phone Call You Called Now*.
The two appeared together in the Disney+ series *Hyperknife* last year.