In a video uploaded to the YouTube channel 'Umaizing Uhm Jung-hwa TV' on the 18th, Kim Min-ha declared, "I will throw away the scale as soon as the project ends."
On that day, Kim Min-ha attended a party hosted by Uhm Jung-hwa to launch a new wine. Kim Min-ha, who garnered attention for losing weight to play a terminally ill character, revealed her shoulders and arms in a black sleeveless dress. Uhm Jung-hwa asked Kim Min-ha, "When is the movie that made you lose weight like this being released?" to which Kim Min-ha replied, "I am currently filming that movie about terminal illness."
Uhm Jung-hwa remarked, "You must have lost all the weight while preparing. It must be tough, so take good care of your mental state," revealing that Kim Min-ha had suffered greatly to build the body suitable for the role. In response, Kim Min-ha brought laughter by making a disgusted face and saying, "I'm going to throw away the scale as soon as this movie ends. I suffered at this weight."
Regarding the film, Kim Min-ha said, "Both characters are terminally ill, but it isn't sad. The atmosphere is beautiful," adding, "It is pretty and cute that terminally ill people fall in love. They struggle to survive, and that is beautiful." In the Netflix film *Shake the Sun*, Kim Min-ha plays a character diagnosed with a terminal illness and uremia, a condition that occurs when both kidneys fail to function properly. She previously revealed that she lost over 17kg for the role.