Lee Dong-gook's Daughter Jaesi Gives Up Prestigious New York University... Why Her Mother Lee Su-jin Shed Tears

Jaesi, the daughter of former soccer player Lee Dong-gook and a model, has given up her plans to attend the prestigious Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York and is starting an independent life.On the 9th, Lee Dong-gooks wife, Lee Su-jin, posted a lengthy message on her social media account stating, Jaesi gave up on her trip to New York three days before departure.She noted that the twin sisters, Jaesi and Jae-ah, had very different personalities, noting, It didnt feel this way when Jae-ah moved into the golf academy dormitory, but I dont know why I cried so much specifically about Jaesi...She added that unlike Jae-ah, who was very independent, Jaesi had always looked for her mother since childhood, and seeing her become independent made her cry continuously, as if a corner of her heart had become empty.Jaesi, who was about to enter her third year of college thanks to having entered two years earlier than her peers, had initially planned to graduate quickly. However, Lee Soo-jin said, I wondered if it was really right to spend the next two years solely for the sake of a single diploma. I thought, Lets use the time and money spent on that diploma to buy more experiences instead.She continued, I also thought that in todays world, having experiences, knowing what you can do, and understanding what you truly want can be a much greater weapon than a diploma. She explained, I thought it wouldnt be too late to return to school when it becomes clear what I want to learn and what studies I really need, after I have gone out into society a little earlier to work, earn money, meet people, experience failure, and see firsthand how the world works.After a long conversation between mother and daughter, Jae-shi accepted her mothers wishes and decided to start a new life in Seoul.Finally, Lee Soo-jin cheered on her daughter, saying, I think the time has come to give love that believes in her so she can accomplish things on her own, rather than love that I do for her.Meanwhile, Lee Jae-shi recently attended the SPOTV K-Pop Awards as a presenter, showcasing her mature visuals.Photo = Jae-shi
Jaesi, the daughter of former soccer player Lee Dong-gook and a model, has given up her plans to attend the prestigious Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York and is starting an independent life.On the 9th, Lee Dong-gooks wife, Lee Su-jin, posted a lengthy message on her social media account stating, Jaesi gave up on her trip to New York three days before departure.She noted that the twin sisters, Jaesi and Jae-ah, had very different personalities, noting, It didnt feel this way when Jae-ah moved into the golf academy dormitory, but I dont know why I cried so much specifically about Jaesi...She added that unlike Jae-ah, who was very independent, Jaesi had always looked for her mother since childhood, and seeing her become independent made her cry continuously, as if a corner of her heart had become empty.Jaesi, who was about to enter her third year of college thanks to having entered two years earlier than her peers, had initially planned to graduate quickly. However, Lee Soo-jin said, I wondered if it was really right to spend the next two years solely for the sake of a single diploma. I thought, Lets use the time and money spent on that diploma to buy more experiences instead.She continued, I also thought that in todays world, having experiences, knowing what you can do, and understanding what you truly want can be a much greater weapon than a diploma. She explained, I thought it wouldnt be too late to return to school when it becomes clear what I want to learn and what studies I really need, after I have gone out into society a little earlier to work, earn money, meet people, experience failure, and see firsthand how the world works.After a long conversation between mother and daughter, Jae-shi accepted her mothers wishes and decided to start a new life in Seoul.Finally, Lee Soo-jin cheered on her daughter, saying, I think the time has come to give love that believes in her so she can accomplish things on her own, rather than love that I do for her.Meanwhile, Lee Jae-shi recently attended the SPOTV K-Pop Awards as a presenter, showcasing her mature visuals.Photo = Jae-shi

Jaesi, the daughter of former soccer player Lee Dong-gook and a model, has given up her plans to attend the prestigious Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York and is starting an independent life.

On the 9th, Lee Dong-gook's wife, Lee Su-jin, posted a lengthy message on her social media account stating, "Jaesi gave up on her trip to New York three days before departure."

She noted that the twin sisters, Jaesi and Jae-ah, had very different personalities, noting, "It didn't feel this way when Jae-ah moved into the golf academy dormitory, but I don't know why I cried so much specifically about Jaesi..."

She added that unlike Jae-ah, who was very independent, Jaesi had always looked for her mother since childhood, and seeing her become independent made her cry continuously, as if a corner of her heart had become empty.

Jaesi, who was about to enter her third year of college thanks to having entered two years earlier than her peers, had initially planned to graduate quickly. However, Lee Soo-jin said, "I wondered if it was really right to spend the next two years solely for the sake of a single diploma. I thought, 'Let's use the time and money spent on that diploma to buy more experiences instead.'"

She continued, "I also thought that in today's world, having experiences, knowing what you can do, and understanding what you truly want can be a much greater weapon than a diploma." She explained, "I thought it wouldn't be too late to return to school when it becomes clear what I want to learn and what studies I really need, after I have gone out into society a little earlier to work, earn money, meet people, experience failure, and see firsthand how the world works."

After a long conversation between mother and daughter, Jae-shi accepted her mother's wishes and decided to start a new life in Seoul.

Finally, Lee Soo-jin cheered on her daughter, saying, "I think the time has come to give love that believes in her so she can accomplish things on her own, rather than love that I do for her."

Meanwhile, Lee Jae-shi recently attended the SPOTV K-Pop Awards as a presenter, showcasing her mature visuals.

Photo = Jae-shi