SHINee Onew's "Point of Omniscient Interfere" Shows a Haggarder Face

Seoul =) = OOOOOnew, who recently stopped filming for health reasons, appeared in Point of Omniscient Interfere as a weight loss.On MBC Point of Omniscient Interfere broadcasted on the 24th, SHINee members preparing a OOOOnew song film were drawn.Manager Nam Eui-soo introduced SHINees OOOOnew song Hard copy (HARD) on the day, raising expectations by saying, I chose the hip-hop genre to show that SHINee can do this?Kunal Nayyar SHINee was shown to practice with choreographer Casper and pop star Beyonce dancer Kanye.Afterwards, the members talked during the break, when OOOOOnew told the manager, Lee Tae-min went home and had fun?Kunal Nayyar OOOOOnew also showed Lee Tae-min answering, Would not it have been two and a half months if we had to do this choreography in 2008 when we debuted?Members also talked at the time of the film, and OOOOOnew was fortunate to say, We used to be SHINee in our old days.Kee said, I went to the Hanwoo Festival and the Pepper Festival, and OOOOOnew told the episode at the time, It was a big deal when I brought the Kunal Nayyar pack.Lee Tae-min said, I accidentally got into the car with the Kunal Nayyar pack, and Kee said, Lee Tae-min was in the Kunal Nayyar pack, a microphone pack for broadcasting.Especially on this day, OOOOOnew showed a weight loss than the past and attracted attention.On September 9, SM Entertainment, a subsidiary of SM Entertainment, said, As the condition of OOOOOnew continues, Nanj ⁇  Station has been consulted and examined, and medical staff has been informed that it needs stabilization and treatment.Kunal Nayyar said, After careful discussions with OOOOOnew and members, we decided to take a break for the time being without participating in the concert and album film. SHINees concert and album film will be conducted by Key, Minho and Lee Tae-min. I will tell you as soon as the time is set.After that, OOOOOnew wrote in his instagram that I think there are some people who would be surprised, so I decided to write this because I thought it was right to say it. The point is that I will come back with good health.He also said, I am sorry for the inconvenience to many people and I would appreciate it if you think that it is time to take a breath for SHINee to be together in the future. I thought a lot because it was time, I think there was a misunderstanding or an error, but I made this decision because the future is more important so that I can keep what I want to keep. I am happy and healthy, I am happy to have a good day together, and I will come back healthy and think about a part of my life meaningfully, he added. I am sorry for the worry, he added.

Seoul =) = OOOOOnew, who recently stopped Filming for health reasons, appeared in Point of Omniscient Interfere' as a weight loss. On MBC Point of Omniscient Interfere' broadcasted on the 24th, SHINee members preparing a OOOOnew song Film were drawn. Manager Nam Eui-soo introduced SHINee's OOOOnew song "Hard copy" (HARD) on the day, raising expectations by saying, "I chose the hip-hop genre to show that 'SHINee can do this?'" Kunal Nayyar SHINee was shown to practice with choreographer Casper and pop star Beyonce dancer Kanye. Afterwards, the members talked during the break, when OOOOOnew told the Manager, "Lee Tae-min went home and had fun?" Kunal Nayyar OOOOOnew also showed Lee Tae-min answering, "Would not it have been two and a half months if we had to do this choreography in 2008 when we debuted?" members also talked at the time of the Film, and OOOOOnew was fortunate to say, "We used to be 'SHINee' in our old days." Kee said, "I went to the Hanwoo Festival and the Pepper Festival," and OOOOOnew told the episode at the time, "It was a big deal when I brought the Kunal Nayyar pack." Lee Tae-min said, "I accidentally got into the car with the Kunal Nayyar pack," and Kee said, "Lee Tae-min was in the Kunal Nayyar pack, a microphone pack for broadcasting." Especially on this day, OOOOOnew showed a weight loss than the past and attracted attention. On September 9, SM Entertainment, a subsidiary of SM Entertainment, said, "As the condition of OOOOOnew continues, Nanj ⁇ Station has been consulted and examined, and medical staff has been informed that it needs stabilization and treatment." Kunal Nayyar said, "After careful discussions with OOOOOnew and members, we decided to take a break for the time being without participating in the Concert and album Film." "SHINee's Concert and album Film will be conducted by Key, Minho and Lee Tae-min. I will tell you as soon as the time is set." After that, OOOOOnew wrote in his instagram that "I think there are some people who would be surprised, so I decided to write this because I thought it was right to say it." "The point is that I will come back with good health." He also said, "I am sorry for the inconvenience to many people and I would appreciate it if you think that it is time to take a breath for SHINee to be together in the future." "I thought a lot because it was time, I think there was a misunderstanding or an error, but I made this decision because the future is more important so that I can keep what I want to keep. " "I am happy and healthy, I am happy to have a good day together, and I will come back healthy and think about a part of my life meaningfully," he added. "I am sorry for the worry," he added.