Kim Sung-joo's Son at NYU Update: "He's Becomes a Scoundrel... He Doesn't Even Come Home Hardly"

Broadcaster Kim Sung-joo, a former announcer, said that his son, Kim Min-guk, has become a wild child since entering university.On the 21st, Kim Sung-joo met with Won and Minami from the group Risenne on the YouTube channel Stam to discuss Nagoya, Japan, the host city of the Asian Games. Kim Sung-joo will serve as a commentator for the tournament.On this day, Kim Sung-joo said, The first place I traveled abroad in 1993 was Nagoya, and asked, When were you teachers born?When Won replied, You were born in 2004, Minami said, I am a little younger. I was born in 2006.In response, Kim Sung-joo said, My son was born in 2004, adding, So he is currently learning from teachers who are the same age as his son.Won said, I watched Dad! Where Are We Going? with the thought of marrying Min-guk.At that, Kim Sung-joo remarked, Minguk has become a hooligan, adding, He rarely comes home.Meanwhile, Kim Sung-joos eldest son, Kim Minguk, is currently attending the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University in the United States.Last year, he also underwent basic military training at an army training center as a company commander trainee.Kim Minguk first gained recognition in 2013 by appearing on the MBC TV variety show Dad! Where Are We Going?☞Gonggam Media

Broadcaster Kim Sung-joo, a former announcer, said that his son, Kim Min-guk, has "become a wild child" since entering university.

On the 21st, Kim Sung-joo met with Won and Minami from the group Risenne on the YouTube channel 'Stam' to discuss Nagoya, Japan, the host city of the Asian Games. Kim Sung-joo will serve as a commentator for the tournament.

On this day, Kim Sung-joo said, "The first place I traveled abroad in 1993 was Nagoya," and asked, "When were you teachers born?"

When Won replied, "You were born in 2004," Minami said, "I am a little younger. I was born in 2006."

In response, Kim Sung-joo said, "My son was born in 2004," adding, "So he is currently learning from teachers who are the same age as his son."

Won said, "I watched 'Dad! Where Are We Going?' with the thought of marrying Min-guk."

At that, Kim Sung-joo remarked, "Minguk has become a hooligan," adding, "He rarely comes home."

Meanwhile, Kim Sung-joo's eldest son, Kim Minguk, is currently attending the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University in the United States.

Last year, he also underwent basic military training at an army training center as a company commander trainee.

Kim Minguk first gained recognition in 2013 by appearing on the MBC TV variety show "Dad! Where Are We Going?"

☞Gonggam Media