Kim Beom-ryong, Fan Secretly Registered Marriage… “My Married Wife Became My Second Wife”

Kim Bum-ryong appeared on the MBN variety show Dongchimi on the 12th and shared an anecdote about an obsessive fan he had experienced in the past.On the show, Kim Bum-ryong surprised the cast by saying, I went to get my family register, and I found out I was listed as a married man. I didnt know. I found out while I was getting it.He explained that after checking the circumstances, It seems one of the frequent fans liked me so much that they registered the marriage by themselves.At the time, the marriage registration procedure allowed only one party to visit to file the report. Lee Hong-ryul, who appeared alongside him, explained, Back then, you could go alone to register the marriage, noting that the system has since changed. Im Ye-jin also added, Many female celebrities have suffered from that.Kim Bum-ryong revealed that he was not the only one; other celebrities had also faced difficulties due to the same type of fan. He said, Jeon Young-rok knew that person well. He asked, Is that him? adding, I heard that he used to throw paint at Young-rok while we were on stage.He continued, The person I registered my marriage with was the same person as that person. It was a headache for both Young-rok and me, but it only ended after I got married.What was even more awkward occurred during the actual marriage process. Kim Bum-ryong confessed, When I got married, my wife was listed as my second wife. This was because a marital relationship with another person had already been registered without his knowledge.Eventually, Kim Bum-ryong resolved the issue through legal procedures. He stated, I erased the marriage registration record, and revealed that he later corrected the record through a lawsuit for annulment of marriage.Meanwhile, Kim Bum-ryong debuted in 1985 with *Wind, Wind, Wind*. Since then, he has received great love for releasing numerous hit songs, including *You Are a Hateful Person*, *Cafe and Woman*, *Winter Rain Falls*, and *Hyun-a*.

Kim Bum-ryong appeared on the MBN variety show "Dongchimi" on the 12th and shared an anecdote about an obsessive fan he had experienced in the past.

On the show, Kim Bum-ryong surprised the cast by saying, "I went to get my family register, and I found out I was listed as a married man. I didn't know. I found out while I was getting it."

He explained that after checking the circumstances, "It seems one of the frequent fans liked me so much that they registered the marriage by themselves."

At the time, the marriage registration procedure allowed only one party to visit to file the report. Lee Hong-ryul, who appeared alongside him, explained, "Back then, you could go alone to register the marriage," noting that the system has since changed. Im Ye-jin also added, "Many female celebrities have suffered from that."

Kim Bum-ryong revealed that he was not the only one; other celebrities had also faced difficulties due to the same type of fan. He said, “Jeon Young-rok knew that person well. He asked, ‘Is that him?’” adding, “I heard that he used to throw paint at Young-rok while we were on stage.”

He continued, “The person I registered my marriage with was the same person as that person. It was a headache for both Young-rok and me, but it only ended after I got married.”

What was even more awkward occurred during the actual marriage process. Kim Bum-ryong confessed, “When I got married, my wife was listed as my second wife.” This was because a marital relationship with another person had already been registered without his knowledge.

Eventually, Kim Bum-ryong resolved the issue through legal procedures. He stated, “I erased the marriage registration record,” and revealed that he later corrected the record through a lawsuit for annulment of marriage.

Meanwhile, Kim Bum-ryong debuted in 1985 with *Wind, Wind, Wind*. Since then, he has received great love for releasing numerous hit songs, including *You Are a Hateful Person*, *Cafe and Woman*, *Winter Rain Falls*, and *Hyun-a*.