Jung Joon-won Speaks Out on 'Hangout with Yoo' Attitude Controversy… "It Was Because I Was Too Nervous"

During an interview held at a cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, on the morning of the 14th, Jung Joon-won began by saying, Since I have no experience with impromptu variety shows.Jung Joon-won was previously embroiled in controversy for displaying an unprofessional attitude while appearing on MBCs *Hangout with Yoo* to promote his film *Married Woman Killer*.Regarding this, he confessed, Anyway, I appeared for the purpose of promoting the project. It is true that I was nervous because I have always enjoyed watching that program and am a fan of Yoo Jae-suk, whom I respect. He added, I was in a state where I felt I had to do really well, but then I suddenly broke down. My mind went blank, and I couldnt do anything. I feel regretful because I think that caused some uncomfortable moments.When asked if Gong Hyo-jin or Yoo Jae-suk had comforted him afterward, he replied, I apologized to them while I was on set. The production team tried their best to make it entertaining, but it seems there were parts that were uncomfortable for viewers to watch. Both Gong Hyo-jin and Yoo Jae-suk comforted me, saying it was okay. He emphasized, Now that I have gained experience, I think there are many things I need to work on to ensure I dont repeat the same mistakes.When the controversy arose, Gong Hyo-jin garnered attention by mentioning that Jung Joon-won vomited after filming. Regarding this, he stated, I was in such a state of extreme tension that I dont remember much of that day. I told them at home that I felt nauseous.When asked if he intended to try variety shows again, he answered, If given the opportunity, I would like to make up for it.Jung Joon-won recently met viewers through the MBC drama Married Woman Killer, which recently concluded. Married Woman Killer is a drama about a working mom who must simultaneously protect her family, her job, and a secret other life. Jung Joon-won appeared in the drama playing the role of Kwon Tae-sung, the wife of Gong Hyo-jin (Bona).Photo = Company On

During an interview held at a cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, on the morning of the 14th, Jung Joon-won began by saying, “Since I have no experience with impromptu variety shows.”

Jung Joon-won was previously embroiled in controversy for displaying an unprofessional attitude while appearing on MBC’s *Hangout with Yoo* to promote his film *Married Woman Killer*.

Regarding this, he confessed, “Anyway, I appeared for the purpose of promoting the project. It is true that I was nervous because I have always enjoyed watching that program and am a fan of Yoo Jae-suk, whom I respect.” He added, “I was in a state where I felt I had to do really well, but then I suddenly broke down. My mind went blank, and I couldn't do anything. I feel regretful because I think that caused some uncomfortable moments.”

When asked if Gong Hyo-jin or Yoo Jae-suk had comforted him afterward, he replied, “I apologized to them while I was on set. The production team tried their best to make it entertaining, but it seems there were parts that were uncomfortable for viewers to watch. Both Gong Hyo-jin and Yoo Jae-suk comforted me, saying it was okay.” He emphasized, “Now that I have gained experience, I think there are many things I need to work on to ensure I don’t repeat the same mistakes.”

When the controversy arose, Gong Hyo-jin garnered attention by mentioning that “Jung Joon-won vomited after filming.” Regarding this, he stated, “I was in such a state of extreme tension that I don’t remember much of that day. I told them at home that I felt nauseous.”

When asked if he intended to try variety shows again, he answered, “If given the opportunity, I would like to make up for it.”

Jung Joon-won recently met viewers through the MBC drama “Married Woman Killer,” which recently concluded. "Married Woman Killer" is a drama about a working mom who must simultaneously protect her family, her job, and a secret other life. Jung Joon-won appeared in the drama playing the role of Kwon Tae-sung, the wife of Gong Hyo-jin (Bona).

Photo = Company On