Joo Sang-wook Reveals 9-Year-Old Daughter for the First Time… "If She Brings a Weird Boyfriend, I'll Emigrate"
Seoul = Actor Joo Sang-wook displayed his "doting father" side on a TV show, revealing his special affection for his 9-year-old daughter.
Joo Sang-wook appeared as a special MC on the SBS variety show "My Ugly Duckling" (hereinafter "My Ugly Duckling"), which aired on the 13th, and shared various stories.
Regarding his daughter's personality, he candidly confessed, "She is very calm, just like me," adding, "I hope she continues to resemble my personality more in the future." However, seemingly conscious of his wife's reaction, he soon asked the production crew to edit out the segment, drawing laughter from the audience.
Joo Sang-wook showed a firm attitude when asked about his daughter's future dating life. When asked about a scenario where his daughter brings home a strange boyfriend, Joo Sang-wook pondered for a long time before revealing, "I wonder if I should emigrate; I don't think I could bear to see that," adding, "It won't be easy, but I will use every possible method to stop it no matter what," causing the set to erupt in laughter.
Seoul =) = Actor Joo Sang-wook showed his "doting father" side by expressing his special affection for his 9-year-old daughter on a TV show. Meanwhile, Joo Sang-wook, who left a strong impression as a villain in the drama 'Chief Kim', showed off his wit on 'My Ugly Duckling' that day by sharing episodes such as when he was criticized by citizens and when he received a gift of pure gold from fellow actor So Ji-sub.