Jo In-sung, luggage missing in Venice 'unexpected situation'... A dizzying red carpet walk to the film festival empty-handed (exchange)
Actor Jo In-sung revealed that he experienced an unexpected setback when his luggage failed to arrive while he was in Venice to attend the Venice Film Festival.
On the 23rd, a video titled "Director Lee Chang-dong's Handsome Youngest Son, Jo In-sung, Arrives! | Possible Love" was released on the YouTube channel "Baek Eun-ha's Give and Take."
On that day, actor Jo In-sung, who was in Venice at the invitation of the film festival, met with Director Baek Eun-ha and shared various stories.
During their conversation, Jo In-sung revealed an unexpected situation he encountered while traveling to Venice.
When Director Baek Eun-ha asked, "I heard your luggage disappeared on the way," Jo In-sung stated, "My luggage hasn't arrived in Venice yet."
He continued, "The clothes I am wearing right now are the ones I need to wear for interviews, but since my luggage hasn't arrived, I have to pull them forward and wear them," drawing laughter by confessing that he was essentially "replacing clothes" on-site.
Jo In-sung, who unexpectedly ended up attending the film festival without his luggage. Director Baek Eun-ha laughed, saying, "Accidents really happen endlessly at film festivals."
Fortunately, Jo In-sung had brought his own tuxedo in preparation for any eventuality.
He brought a sense of relief by revealing, "Many people advised me that 'there will be variables,' so I boarded the plane carrying my tuxedo as hand luggage to prepare for that."
Meanwhile, Jo In-sung visited the site after being invited to the 83rd Venice International Film Festival for Director Lee Chang-dong's new film, *Love Is Possible*.
Photo = YouTube 'Baek Eun-ha's Giving and Receiving'