"I didn't know since it was my first time here," Gu Seong-hwan nearly 'arrested on the spot' for theft at a bookstore

Actor Koo Sung-hwan caused a stir by triggering a bookstores anti-theft alarm.In the 665th episode of the MBC variety show I Live Alone, which aired on the 18th, Koo Sung-hwan was shown visiting a bookstore to buy English textbooks.After selecting his English textbooks, Koo asked an employee for the location of a stationery store. Realizing it was the store across the street, he headed there holding the unpaid textbooks, only to trigger the anti-theft alarm.Watching himself from the studio, Koo confessed, I didnt even realize it was going off because of me. However, the Rainbow Club members teased him, saying, Hes a thief, and This is an on-the-spot arrest, bringing laughter to the scene.An employee appeared before the flustered Koo to verify the details. When Koo confessed, I havent paid for the books yet, the employee realized, So you havent paid, and Koo explained, I didnt know since its my first time here, before completing the payment at the checkout counter.I Live Alone broadcast
Actor Koo Sung-hwan caused a stir by triggering a bookstores anti-theft alarm.In the 665th episode of the MBC variety show I Live Alone, which aired on the 18th, Koo Sung-hwan was shown visiting a bookstore to buy English textbooks.After selecting his English textbooks, Koo asked an employee for the location of a stationery store. Realizing it was the store across the street, he headed there holding the unpaid textbooks, only to trigger the anti-theft alarm.Watching himself from the studio, Koo confessed, I didnt even realize it was going off because of me. However, the Rainbow Club members teased him, saying, Hes a thief, and This is an on-the-spot arrest, bringing laughter to the scene.An employee appeared before the flustered Koo to verify the details. When Koo confessed, I havent paid for the books yet, the employee realized, So you havent paid, and Koo explained, I didnt know since its my first time here, before completing the payment at the checkout counter.I Live Alone broadcast

Actor Koo Sung-hwan caused a stir by triggering a bookstore's anti-theft alarm.

In the 665th episode of the MBC variety show "I Live Alone," which aired on the 18th, Koo Sung-hwan was shown visiting a bookstore to buy English textbooks.

After selecting his English textbooks, Koo asked an employee for the location of a stationery store. Realizing it was the store across the street, he headed there holding the unpaid textbooks, only to trigger the anti-theft alarm.

Watching himself from the studio, Koo confessed, "I didn't even realize it was going off because of me." However, the Rainbow Club members teased him, saying, "He's a thief," and "This is an on-the-spot arrest," bringing laughter to the scene.

An employee appeared before the flustered Koo to verify the details. When Koo confessed, "I haven't paid for the books yet," the employee realized, "So you haven't paid," and Koo explained, "I didn't know since it's my first time here," before completing the payment at the checkout counter.

"I Live Alone" broadcast