'Hyun Bin ♥' Son Ye-jin beams after 'Scandal' filming ends... Even she is surprised: "I didn't know I was this happy"
Actress Son Ye-jin shared behind-the-scenes photos from the filming of 'Scandal'.
On the 22nd, Son Ye-jin posted several photos on her account along with the caption, "I can't believe I was this happy after filming ended. Please give 'Scandal' lots of attention and love on Netflix right now."
On this day, Son Ye-jin shared photos from the set of the Netflix series 'Scandal'. She is seen smiling under party decorations prepared to mark the end of filming.
The farewell message on the slogan, "I am pretending to be alive while dying because I can no longer see Mrs. Jo. If you are going this way, please step over me," added a touch of humor. Mrs. Jo is the character played by Son Ye-jin in 'Scandal'.
Another photo captured Son Ye-jin beaming with a broad smile while wearing her filming costume. Her grinning face, revealing even her white teeth, brought a smile to everyone's face.
Son Ye-jin also struck a "victory" pose, raising both arms high. The joy and sense of relief from successfully completing the filming were fully conveyed.
Meanwhile, "Scandal," starring Son Ye-jin, tells the story of a daring and dangerous love bet between "Lady Jo" (played by Son Ye-jin), a woman with exceptional talents too great to be confined to living as a woman in the Joseon Dynasty, and "Jo Won" (played by Ji Chang-wook), the greatest lover in Joseon, as well as "Hee-yeon" (played by Nana), a woman entangled in that bet. It was released on the 18th.
Additionally, Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin in 2022 and welcomed a son in November of the same year.
Photo = Son Ye-jin's account