Husband cheated 5 times in 1.5 years of marriage... Continued contact even after wife slapped mistress (Counseling Center)
The story of a husband who committed adultery with the same woman five times after marriage was shared on 'The Counseling Center'.
On the tvN STORY show 'Lee Ho-sun Counseling Center', which aired on the 22nd, a wife appeared to express her distress over her husband's infidelity.
On that day, the wife claimed that her husband had committed adultery a total of five times during the year and a half since their marriage. She revealed that the person involved in all five affairs was the same individual.
The affair partner was someone the wife also knew. They met through a game that was a shared hobby of the couple.
The wife, the husband, and the affair partner even held a three-way confrontation. At the time, the wife reasoned with the affair partner and received a promise that they would not contact her again.
However, they were caught contacting her two more times afterward, leading to another three-way confrontation. "I was so angry back then that I flipped everything over," the wife recalled, adding, "I splashed water on [the affair partner], slapped her face, and grabbed her by the hair. I felt sorry for the cafe owner, so I took her outside and made her kneel."
Even after the three-way confrontation, the husband and his affair partner did not stop contacting each other. The wife said, "A familiar number appeared on the phone on my husband's desk."
The husband lied, claiming it was a coworker's number, but the wife called the person directly. The person who answered the phone reportedly confessed, "You contacted me two months first. We met a few times."
Lee Ho-seon asked the husband, "Your wife says that another woman has been continuing to see my husband on at least five occasions where they were caught. Are all these stories true?" The husband honestly admitted, "Yes, they are."
Lee Ho-seon then asked the wife if her husband had cheated before marriage. The couple married after a long-term relationship of about seven and a half years.
The wife revealed that there had been an affair even during their dating period, stating, "It happened around the three and a half year mark of our relationship. We were dating at the time, and since I was living in a different region, my husband was the only person I could rely on. He begged me, so I accepted."
The husband added, "I feel comfortable and happy when I am with my wife. I am not very good at expressing my love, so I am saying this, but I do love my wife. However, I think I ended up seeing the other person because I was relying on them."
Lee Ho-sun pointed out, "Do you not want to let go of your wife, but do you also need the person you are having an affair with?"
Photo = Screenshot from tvN STORY's 'Lee Ho-sun Counseling Center'