Hong Jin-young's Older Sister Issues Warning... "Kindness Ends the Moment You Cross the Line"

Singer Hong Jin-youngs older sister made a cryptic remark.On the 13th, Hong Sun-young posted the caption, We treat each other well when we are by each others side, on her Instagram story.Hong Sun-young delivered a sharp critique, stating, If you get used to kindness, you mistake consideration for a right, and adding, The moment you cross the line of my standards, even kindness comes to an end.However, she added, This is not directed at anyone specific, clarifying that it is a message I want to convey to everyone I know.Meanwhile, Hong Sun-young naturally became known to the public when Hong Jin-young became the first woman to appear on the show My Ugly Duckling on November 18, 2018.
Singer Hong Jin-youngs older sister made a cryptic remark.On the 13th, Hong Sun-young posted the caption, We treat each other well when we are by each others side, on her Instagram story.Hong Sun-young delivered a sharp critique, stating, If you get used to kindness, you mistake consideration for a right, and adding, The moment you cross the line of my standards, even kindness comes to an end.However, she added, This is not directed at anyone specific, clarifying that it is a message I want to convey to everyone I know.Meanwhile, Hong Sun-young naturally became known to the public when Hong Jin-young became the first woman to appear on the show My Ugly Duckling on November 18, 2018.

Singer Hong Jin-young's older sister made a cryptic remark.

On the 13th, Hong Sun-young posted the caption, "We treat each other well when we are by each other's side," on her Instagram story.

Hong Sun-young delivered a sharp critique, stating, "If you get used to kindness, you mistake consideration for a right," and adding, "The moment you cross the line of my standards, even kindness comes to an end."

However, she added, "This is not directed at anyone specific," clarifying that it is "a message I want to convey to everyone I know."

Meanwhile, Hong Sun-young naturally became known to the public when Hong Jin-young became the first woman to appear on the show "My Ugly Duckling" on November 18, 2018.