"Fuck," Jin Tae-hyun curses and reflects, "Will not swear anymore"... First half marathon since thyroid surgery
On the 14th, Jin Tae-hyun posted a video on his personal account along with the caption, "I won't swear anymore!! Will I be able to?"
The released video captured Jin Tae-hyun returning to half marathons.
Upon completing the marathon, Jin Tae-hyun arrived at the finish line, gasping for breath, and said, "Fuck." His voice was then muted.
Regarding this, Jin Tae-hyun explained through the video, "The final mute was a curse, 'Why am I going through this?'"
He also sent words of encouragement, saying, "To the runners on the same course, you all worked hard."
Previously, on the 13th, Jin Tae-hyun revealed that he was preparing for a half marathon, which serves as his first competition of the second half of the year and a training exercise for endurance running. Notably, he also mentioned that this would be his first half marathon in a year since undergoing thyroid surgery.
Meanwhile, Jin Tae-hyun and Park Si-eun married in 2015. Jin Tae-hyun underwent thyroid cancer surgery after revealing last May that he had been diagnosed with the disease.