"Don't let that woman go." Kim Da-hyun, who made Shim Soo-bong furious, what was it like?... Stage video spreads → 'Apology ending'

On the 20th, at the 10th Jinan Plateau Trot Festival held in Jinan-gun, Jeonbuk, Shim Soo-bong publicly expressed her discomfort after Kim Da-hyuns performance.Earlier that day, singer Kim Da-hyun also took the stage prior to Shim Soo-bongs performance. Kim Da-hyun performed upbeat songs and stages, including Praise Whale, I Am the Lottery, Good Shot, Black Swan, and Lets Live Full.Kim Da-hyun interjected comments throughout the performance, asking, How is it, everyone? Arent the songs good? and adding, Whenever I go to concerts or events, there is something I do like a trademark. You just need to make a heart shape with both hands above your head.The problem arose from the comments made by Shim Soo-bong after Kim Da-hyuns performance. At the time, pointing at Kim Da-hyun, Shim Soo-bong used a rather blunt expression, referring to her as that woman in front. She then criticized Kim Da-hyuns performance, stating, It made my head spin. It seems this young lady doesnt know what singing is or what life is. She added, Listening to her singing is very difficult for me. Please do not let that performer play in front of me again. I feel so dizzy right now that I think Im going to collapse. Singing is not something to be treated so carelessly. Music that comforts those who have come to see you like this, after having experienced lifes hardships and gone through lifes struggles, is not something that can be done easily.Throughout her remarks, Shim Soo-bong appeared visibly trembling and her expression was filled with dissatisfaction, causing concern among the audience.In response, netizens engaged in heated debates and exchanged opinions. First, Kim Da-hyuns fans expressed their discomfort, commenting, What on earth is that remark?, It is a defamatory remark, Is it right to publicly attack a junior like Kim Da-hyun just because she is not feeling well?, and I thought she was a benevolent senior, but this is a very disappointing attitude. However, some netizens expressed opinions that they understood Shim Soo-bongs position to some extent, saying things like, Shim Soo-bongs remarks were extreme, but it seems the venue was not well-organized, and There seems to have been a communication error.
On the 20th, at the 10th Jinan Plateau Trot Festival held in Jinan-gun, Jeonbuk, Shim Soo-bong publicly expressed her discomfort after Kim Da-hyuns performance.Earlier that day, singer Kim Da-hyun also took the stage prior to Shim Soo-bongs performance. Kim Da-hyun performed upbeat songs and stages, including Praise Whale, I Am the Lottery, Good Shot, Black Swan, and Lets Live Full.Kim Da-hyun interjected comments throughout the performance, asking, How is it, everyone? Arent the songs good? and adding, Whenever I go to concerts or events, there is something I do like a trademark. You just need to make a heart shape with both hands above your head.The problem arose from the comments made by Shim Soo-bong after Kim Da-hyuns performance. At the time, pointing at Kim Da-hyun, Shim Soo-bong used a rather blunt expression, referring to her as that woman in front. She then criticized Kim Da-hyuns performance, stating, It made my head spin. It seems this young lady doesnt know what singing is or what life is. She added, Listening to her singing is very difficult for me. Please do not let that performer play in front of me again. I feel so dizzy right now that I think Im going to collapse. Singing is not something to be treated so carelessly. Music that comforts those who have come to see you like this, after having experienced lifes hardships and gone through lifes struggles, is not something that can be done easily.Throughout her remarks, Shim Soo-bong appeared visibly trembling and her expression was filled with dissatisfaction, causing concern among the audience.In response, netizens engaged in heated debates and exchanged opinions. First, Kim Da-hyuns fans expressed their discomfort, commenting, What on earth is that remark?, It is a defamatory remark, Is it right to publicly attack a junior like Kim Da-hyun just because she is not feeling well?, and I thought she was a benevolent senior, but this is a very disappointing attitude. However, some netizens expressed opinions that they understood Shim Soo-bongs position to some extent, saying things like, Shim Soo-bongs remarks were extreme, but it seems the venue was not well-organized, and There seems to have been a communication error.

On the 20th, at the '10th Jinan Plateau Trot Festival' held in Jinan-gun, Jeonbuk, Shim Soo-bong publicly expressed her discomfort after Kim Da-hyun's performance.

Earlier that day, singer Kim Da-hyun also took the stage prior to Shim Soo-bong's performance. Kim Da-hyun performed upbeat songs and stages, including "Praise Whale," "I Am the Lottery," "Good Shot," "Black Swan," and "Let's Live Full."

Kim Da-hyun interjected comments throughout the performance, asking, "How is it, everyone? Aren't the songs good?" and adding, "Whenever I go to concerts or events, there is something I do like a trademark. You just need to make a heart shape with both hands above your head."

The problem arose from the comments made by Shim Soo-bong after Kim Da-hyun's performance. At the time, pointing at Kim Da-hyun, Shim Soo-bong used a rather blunt expression, referring to her as "that woman in front." She then criticized Kim Da-hyun's performance, stating, "It made my head spin. It seems this young lady doesn't know what singing is or what life is." She added, "Listening to her singing is very difficult for me. Please do not let that performer play in front of me again. I feel so dizzy right now that I think I'm going to collapse. Singing is not something to be treated so carelessly. Music that comforts those who have come to see you like this, after having experienced life's hardships and gone through life's struggles, is not something that can be done easily."

Throughout her remarks, Shim Soo-bong appeared visibly trembling and her expression was filled with dissatisfaction, causing concern among the audience.

In response, netizens engaged in heated debates and exchanged opinions. First, Kim Da-hyun's fans expressed their discomfort, commenting, "What on earth is that remark?", "It is a defamatory remark," "Is it right to publicly attack a junior like Kim Da-hyun just because she is not feeling well?", and "I thought she was a benevolent senior, but this is a very disappointing attitude." However, some netizens expressed opinions that they understood Shim Soo-bong's position to some extent, saying things like, "Shim Soo-bong's remarks were extreme, but it seems the venue was not well-organized," and "There seems to have been a communication error."