Divorced Kim Ju-ha Confesses Her Ideal Type to Hyun Bong-sik: “Seeing Him in Person, He’s Tall and Has a Small Face” (Day & Night)

Anchor Kim Ju-ha confessed that actor Hyun Bong-sik has the appearance of her ideal type.In the 43rd episode of the MBN variety show Kim Ju-has Day & Night (hereinafter Day & Night), which aired on September 19, popular actor Hyun Bong-sik appeared as a guest to share his life story.Upon meeting Hyun Bong-sik that day, Kim Ju-ha said, I am such a big fan that I really wanted to invite you on the show. Seeing you in person, you are tall and have a small face, and expressed her bewilderment, asking, Why has someone like that played so many supporting roles? She implied that his real-life appearance was that of a leading actor.When Hyun Bong-sik said it was the first time he had heard such a thing, Moon Se-yoon also remarked, Ive never seen anyone say something like this to Bong-sik before, adding, It must be the style you like.Kim Ju-ha acknowledged, That is the style I like. Face shape is more important than eyes, nose, and mouth.
Anchor Kim Ju-ha confessed that actor Hyun Bong-sik has the appearance of her ideal type.In the 43rd episode of the MBN variety show Kim Ju-has Day & Night (hereinafter Day & Night), which aired on September 19, popular actor Hyun Bong-sik appeared as a guest to share his life story.Upon meeting Hyun Bong-sik that day, Kim Ju-ha said, I am such a big fan that I really wanted to invite you on the show. Seeing you in person, you are tall and have a small face, and expressed her bewilderment, asking, Why has someone like that played so many supporting roles? She implied that his real-life appearance was that of a leading actor.When Hyun Bong-sik said it was the first time he had heard such a thing, Moon Se-yoon also remarked, Ive never seen anyone say something like this to Bong-sik before, adding, It must be the style you like.Kim Ju-ha acknowledged, That is the style I like. Face shape is more important than eyes, nose, and mouth.

Anchor Kim Ju-ha confessed that actor Hyun Bong-sik has the appearance of her ideal type.

In the 43rd episode of the MBN variety show "Kim Ju-ha's Day & Night" (hereinafter "Day & Night"), which aired on September 19, popular actor Hyun Bong-sik appeared as a guest to share his life story.

Upon meeting Hyun Bong-sik that day, Kim Ju-ha said, "I am such a big fan that I really wanted to invite you on the show. Seeing you in person, you are tall and have a small face," and expressed her bewilderment, asking, "Why has someone like that played so many supporting roles?" She implied that his real-life appearance was that of a leading actor.

When Hyun Bong-sik said it was the first time he had heard such a thing, Moon Se-yoon also remarked, "I've never seen anyone say something like this to Bong-sik before," adding, "It must be the style you like."

Kim Ju-ha acknowledged, "That is the style I like. Face shape is more important than eyes, nose, and mouth."