Kim Soo-mi has embarked on a new challenge.
On the 21st, Kim Soo-mi shared several photos on her social media, revealing her recent activities as a model for a photoshoot.
In the photos, Kim Soo-mi posed against a ballet barre, exuding an aura comparable to that of a professional model. She pulled off a short hairstyle and an outfit reminiscent of ballet attire, while in another photo, she showcased various concepts by matching a sleeveless top with shorts and knee socks.
She also put extraordinary effort into the shoot. Kim Soo-mi expressed her gratitude for the opportunity to model, stating, "There are so many cool and pretty models these days, so I am very thankful that they sought me out." She added, "I worked out hard and followed a diet for a month so as not to be a burden," noting, "Thanks to that, I had a healthy month."
Having successfully completed her month of preparation, Kim Soo-mi cheerfully added, "Now I'm off to have a glass of draft beer. Haha," conveying her lighthearted feeling after finishing the shoot.
In particular, the release of footage showing her signing instant photos on the set drew attention. Kim Soo-mi, who has been active in the fashion and beauty industries for a long time, showcased a new side of herself by personally standing in front of the camera as a model.
Kim Soo-mi, who has been continuing her daily life following the recent announcement of her divorce from Gaeko, has signaled a new beginning by taking on a new challenge in her career.
‘SNS’