Actress Baek Jin-hee, who is about to get married, said she will be moving to Canada.
On the 23rd, Baek Jin-hee spent time communicating with fans on her YouTube channel.
Baek Jin-hee said, "My life is always a series of challenges. By the time this video is released, the big challenge of marriage remains. Since I have to go and live in a new country, I think that will also be a big challenge for me."
She also said, "I have to live while facing challenges now. Since reality is waiting for me, there isn't anything specific I want to do."
Baek Jin-hee recently announced that she will be getting married on January 23rd of next year. Her partner is a male office worker living in Canada. It is known that the two met while Baek Jin-hee was studying abroad in Canada.
Previously, Baek Jin-hee had said, "When I spend time with my fiancé, I become like a young girl again. He is the person who made me realize how precious and fun an ordinary day is."
Although there were rumors that Baek Jin-hee's fiancé is a businessman, Baek Jin-hee stated, "My fiancé is an ordinary office worker."
It has been reported that Baek Jin-hee plans to live her married life traveling back and forth between Korea and Canada.
☞Gonggam Media