Ahn Eun-jin, Striking Visuals Unrecognizable at Han River Swimming Pool: "Who Would Recognize This?"

Actress Ahn Eun-jin revealed the secret to being able to travel freely.On the 13th, actress Ahn Eun-jin appeared as a guest on the YouTube channel Yojeong Jaehyung.Ahn Eun-jin, who captivated even overseas fans with her song Kiss Me for No Reason, stated, I received so much love. I heard that it did really well globally. Jung Jae-hyung added, I heard that when you go abroad, people come to get your autograph. I heard it really went well. I heard it was a huge success overseas. However, Ahn Eun-jin quipped, I heard that too, but I didnt hear it while I was out there, adding, Still, I love it. I plan to be active. When I take a break this time, Ill go and experience it for myself.Jung Jae-hyung recommended, You should go to Bali sometime, to which Ahn Eun-jin confessed, I went to Bali, but nobody knew me. She then showed a photo to Jung Jae-hyung, saying, And there is something about me that really goes unrecognizable when I go out. You really respect my privacy. I went to the Han River swimming pool with a friend recently, and nobody recognized me. I go out quite often, but you know why nobody recognizes me when I dress like this because I always look like this when I hang out with friends.In the photo, Ahn Eun-jin is seen freely enjoying the Han River swimming pool, wearing a swim cap and goggles. Jung Jae-hyung was surprised and asked, Who would recognize you like this? Ahn Eun-jin laughed and replied, Nobody knows. That is why I really go out with my friends often. Even when I wear clothes, there arent many occasions where people recognize me. When Jung Jae-hyung complained, People recognize me even when I wear a hat and sunglasses, Ahn Eun-jin brought laughter by recommending, If you dress like this, nobody will know.
Actress Ahn Eun-jin revealed the secret to being able to travel freely.On the 13th, actress Ahn Eun-jin appeared as a guest on the YouTube channel Yojeong Jaehyung.Ahn Eun-jin, who captivated even overseas fans with her song Kiss Me for No Reason, stated, I received so much love. I heard that it did really well globally. Jung Jae-hyung added, I heard that when you go abroad, people come to get your autograph. I heard it really went well. I heard it was a huge success overseas. However, Ahn Eun-jin quipped, I heard that too, but I didnt hear it while I was out there, adding, Still, I love it. I plan to be active. When I take a break this time, Ill go and experience it for myself.Jung Jae-hyung recommended, You should go to Bali sometime, to which Ahn Eun-jin confessed, I went to Bali, but nobody knew me. She then showed a photo to Jung Jae-hyung, saying, And there is something about me that really goes unrecognizable when I go out. You really respect my privacy. I went to the Han River swimming pool with a friend recently, and nobody recognized me. I go out quite often, but you know why nobody recognizes me when I dress like this because I always look like this when I hang out with friends.In the photo, Ahn Eun-jin is seen freely enjoying the Han River swimming pool, wearing a swim cap and goggles. Jung Jae-hyung was surprised and asked, Who would recognize you like this? Ahn Eun-jin laughed and replied, Nobody knows. That is why I really go out with my friends often. Even when I wear clothes, there arent many occasions where people recognize me. When Jung Jae-hyung complained, People recognize me even when I wear a hat and sunglasses, Ahn Eun-jin brought laughter by recommending, If you dress like this, nobody will know.

Actress Ahn Eun-jin revealed the secret to being able to travel freely.

On the 13th, actress Ahn Eun-jin appeared as a guest on the YouTube channel 'Yojeong Jaehyung'.

Ahn Eun-jin, who captivated even overseas fans with her song 'Kiss Me for No Reason', stated, "I received so much love. I heard that it did really well globally." Jung Jae-hyung added, "I heard that when you go abroad, people come to get your autograph. I heard it really went well. I heard it was a huge success overseas." However, Ahn Eun-jin quipped, "I heard that too, but I didn't hear it while I was out there," adding, "Still, I love it. I plan to be active. When I take a break this time, I'll go and experience it for myself."

Jung Jae-hyung recommended, "You should go to Bali sometime," to which Ahn Eun-jin confessed, "I went to Bali, but nobody knew me." She then showed a photo to Jung Jae-hyung, saying, "And there is something about me that really goes unrecognizable when I go out. You really respect my privacy. I went to the Han River swimming pool with a friend recently, and nobody recognized me. I go out quite often, but you know why nobody recognizes me when I dress like this because I always look like this when I hang out with friends."

In the photo, Ahn Eun-jin is seen freely enjoying the Han River swimming pool, wearing a swim cap and goggles. Jung Jae-hyung was surprised and asked, "Who would recognize you like this?" Ahn Eun-jin laughed and replied, "Nobody knows. That is why I really go out with my friends often. Even when I wear clothes, there aren't many occasions where people recognize me." When Jung Jae-hyung complained, "People recognize me even when I wear a hat and sunglasses," Ahn Eun-jin brought laughter by recommending, "If you dress like this, nobody will know."