Actress Ahn Eun-jin spoke about the rise in public recognition she gained through "Hospital Playlist."
On the YouTube channel "Fairy Jaehyung," released on the 13th, trending actress Ahn Eun-jin appeared as a guest and showcased her witty charm.
During the broadcast, Ahn Eun-jin, who made a strong impression on the public with her role as the unique OB/GYN resident Chu Min-ha in the tvN drama "Hospital Playlist," recalled that time, saying, "I was really loved, and it felt really good."
When MC Jung Jae-hyung asked, "Didn't you film about 20 commercials?" Ahn Eun-jin answered candidly, "45. I filmed a little more," making her current popularity palpable.
Jung Jae-hyung then asked, "Since the drama, haven't people treated you more comfortably and recognized you more often? How did you feel at that time?" Ahn Eun-jin opened up about the acting composure the drama gave her. She confessed, “What was really great was that I reached a point where it was okay to mess up my acting a little at auditions.” She continued, “Before, the pressure was immense because what I showed that day was everything. But now that I can showcase my acting through a clear clip like ‘Hospital Playlist,’ I feel much more at ease going to auditions after that project.”
She also did not hide her special affection for the character Chu Min-ha. Ahn Eun-jin smiled and said, “It became so much easier to work on projects because directors recognized that I could act a little.” She added, “The character I played is so charming, confident, healthy, and courageous that I wondered when I would ever get to play a role like this again. I was so happy that I received even greater love because they saw that side of me. I guess you could say I’m still making a living off that image.”
Later, she also candidly revealed the concerns she had when she landed her first leading role in the JTBC drama ‘Only One Person.’ Ahn Eun-jin said, “I had absolutely no clue what to do, so I asked around a lot. I sought advice frequently from Shin Ye-eun, Ra Mi-ran, and Kim Go-eun, with whom I worked on previous projects, asking, ‘How on earth do you handle a lead role?’”
She then drew attention by revealing the realistic advice she received from her fellow actors. She boasted about the strong friendship among the actors, saying, “I really remember what Ra Mi-ran told me; her entire advice was simply, ‘Just do what you’ve been doing.’ Shin Ye-eun advised me that I absolutely had to replenish my stamina.” She added, “I tend to confide in Kim Go-eun about my deeper concerns. I ask her practical questions like, ‘How should I resolve a problem if I have one with someone on set?’ but since she is a total problem solver, the answer comes to me right away.”
Upon hearing his junior’s sincere talk, Jung Jae-hyung exclaimed, “That’s why you have such a good reputation on set.” To this, Ahn Eun-jin completed the heartwarming atmosphere by saying, “If I just do what Go-eun tells me to do, my reputation on set is bound to be good.”