'33-year-old' Lee Mi-joo, "A marriage where the whole world helps me get married..."I'm a fool if I really can't get married"
Lee Mi-joo (33) received unexpected nagging about marriage from Hanbok designer Park Sul-nye.
On the 25th, a video titled "Hanbok over Gyaru and Wanghong" was posted on the YouTube channel "Just Lee Mi-joo."
In the video, Lee Mi-joo visited Park Sul-nye, a Hanbok designer with 48 years of experience, to promote the beauty of Korea. Lee Mi-joo recalled her past connection with Park Sul-nye, saying, "She made Hanbok for me when Lovelyz first debuted."
Shortly after meeting Park Sul-nye, Lee Mi-joo greeted her warmly, and Park Sul-nye mentioned her age, saying, "I remembered you as being in your 20s. You look like you're in your 20s, but before I knew it, you were in your 30s." Then, suddenly, she brought up the topic of marriage, saying, "I think you need to find a partner."
The conversation continued with a holiday atmosphere from the start, and Lee Mi-joo looked flustered by the unexpected mention of marriage.
When Park Sul-nye said, "There is a time for everything. I got married at 33," Lee Mi-joo responded, "The time has really come," bringing laughter to the audience.
The conversation about marriage didn't end there. Park Sul-nye advised, "If a woman is economically active, she plays golf and things like that. A working woman's husband must be free of material greed and knowledgeable," adding, "That is why I hope you meet your partner while you are still this pretty. You can't succeed without effort." As the conversation continued, Lee Mi-joo asked, "Where is my partner?" eliciting laughter.
Later, Lee Mi-joo tried on various hanbok and found one she really liked, prompting Park Sul-nye to bring up the topic of marriage once again.
Park Sul-nye revealed her sincerity regarding Lee Mi-joo's marriage more than anyone else, saying, "Anyway, I promised to take responsibility for the hanbok once you get married."
Hearing this, Lee Mi-joo said, "I will definitely get married. The whole world is helping me like this; if I really can't get married, I'd be a fool," bringing more laughter. Upon hearing this, Park Sul-nye said, "You shouldn't be too picky. You shouldn't set your standards too high," drawing bursts of laughter with her never-ending holiday advice.