Lee Dong-gun is rumored to be the king of the entertainment industry. (My Little Old Boy)

Actor Lee Dong-gun opens up about his daily lifeLee Dong-gun, who has joined the new son of  ⁇  My Little Old Boy  ⁇  last week at SBS  ⁇  My Little Old Boy  ⁇  which is broadcasted on November 5th, is followed by the daily release of Lee Dong-gun.According to the production crew, Lee Dong-guns mother made a side dish for the solitary son and visited Lee Dong-guns house.As soon as he arrived at home, Lee Dong-gun showed a restless appearance in the appearance of Mother who started cleaning all over the house and laughed.The same conditions mother, who continued to clean the storm, was embarrassed to find a shocking object during the cleaning.Attention is focusing on what the identity of the object that cannot be broadcast must have been, which even the watching MC and the mother-vengers were shocked.After a shocking house check, The same conditions mother poured out a loving nagging to son, saying, Do not drink too much, do not drink too much and always be healthy.In the answer to The same conditions, Thanks to my mother, I ate well. The same conditions My mother confided in me that she had not been able to say that she had called The same conditions home every time she was right after her sons divorce.The mother avengers, who listened to them, expressed deep sympathy and sadness in the heart of the same conditions mother.Lee Dong-gun surprised The same conditions mother by telling a shocking story to the famous The Face Reader.Lee Dong-gun saw  ⁇ The Face Reader and said that there was a son on his face, but he said that it might not be my child, which exploded everyones curiosity.So the same conditions mother carefully asked whether there is a person who has a relationship with her son, and it is noticed what the story is about.Lee Dong-gun has also expressed his intention to rumor that he is the king of the entertainment industry.I also know that I know about the rumor, and I confessed my frankness about it and surprised my mother in the same conditions.

Actor Lee Dong-gun opens up about his daily life Lee Dong-gun, who has joined the new son of ⁇ My Little Old Boy ⁇ last week at SBS ⁇ My Little Old Boy ⁇ which is broadcasted on November 5th, is followed by the daily release of Lee Dong-gun. According to the production crew, Lee Dong-gun's Mother made a side dish for the solitary son and visited Lee Dong-gun's house. As soon as he arrived at home, Lee Dong-gun showed a restless appearance in the appearance of Mother who started cleaning all over the house and laughed. The same conditions Mother, who continued to clean the storm, was embarrassed to find a shocking object during the cleaning. Attention is focusing on what the identity of the object that cannot be broadcast must have been, which even the watching MC and the Mother-vengers were shocked. After a shocking house check, The same conditions Mother poured out a loving nagging to son, saying, "Do not drink too much, do not drink too much and always be healthy." In the answer to The same conditions, "Thanks to my Mother, I ate well." The same conditions My Mother confided in me that she had not been able to say that she had called The same conditions home every time she was right after her son's divorce. The Mother avengers, who listened to them, expressed deep sympathy and sadness in the heart of The same conditions Mother. Lee Dong-gun surprised The same conditions Mother by telling a shocking story to the famous The Face Reader. Lee Dong-gun saw ⁇ The Face Reader and said that there was a son on his face, but he said that it might not be my child, which exploded everyone's curiosity. So The same conditions Mother carefully asked whether there is a person who has a relationship with her son, and it is noticed what the story is about. Lee Dong-gun has also expressed his intention to rumor that he is the king of the entertainment industry. I also know that I know about the rumor, and I confessed my frankness about it and surprised my Mother in The same conditions.