Running Man' Haha brags about texts he received on BTS V "again"

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 22nd, Seventeen Boo Seungkwan, Hoshi, and K-pop god appeared.At the opening ceremony, Haha said, I want to be proud of something, without hiding his excited expression, and surprised the Running Man members by saying, I got a text message from V.Recently, V appeared on Running Man and exchanged numbers with Haha, who said, By the way, I read the text a day late, and Tazza: The High Rollers.Ill be there soon, he said, revealing the conversation.Actor Yoo Seung-ho appeared two weeks ago. Yoo Seung-ho, who showed his talent for caramel at the time, said, Yoo Seung-ho and Vu should call the caramel Tazza: The High Rollers Special. I saw that he had written to Haha.Running Man members, who heard about Vs contact, said, I have to catch it quickly. Tazza: The High Rollers Special.On the other hand, Vu said to Yang Chan-chan, who was in charge of MC at the time of the personal fan meeting, I will appear again in Running Man this year with Jimin.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 22nd, 'Seventeen Boo Seungkwan', Hoshi', and 'K-pop god' appeared. At the opening ceremony, Haha said, "I want to be proud of something," without hiding his excited expression, and surprised the Running Man members by saying, "I got a text message from V." Recently, V appeared on Running Man and exchanged numbers with Haha, who said, "By the way, I read the text a day late," and "Tazza: The High Rollers." I'll be there soon," he said, revealing the conversation. Actor Yoo Seung-ho appeared two weeks ago. Yoo Seung-ho, who showed his talent for caramel at the time, said, "Yoo Seung-ho and Vu should call the caramel Tazza: The High Rollers Special." I saw that he had written to Haha. Running Man members, who heard about V's contact, said, "I have to catch it quickly. Tazza: The High Rollers Special." On the other hand, Vu said to Yang Chan-chan, who was in charge of MC at the time of the personal fan meeting, "I will appear again in Running Man this year with Jimin."