Jeon So-min disjoints Running Man' After 6 Years..." 30 Days Last Recording"

Actor Jeon So-min disjoints in Running ManOn the morning of the 23rd, Jeon So-mins agency King Kong by Starship said in an official position, Jeon So-min will announce that the recording will be disjointed on SBS  ⁇  Running Man  ⁇  for the last time on October 30th.After a long discussion with  ⁇ Running Man ⁇  members, production team, and agency, we decided that we needed a moment of recharging so that we could show a better performance in future activities, including acting, they said.Finally, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the many viewers who have been crying and laughing with Jeon So-min at the weekly  ⁇  Running Man ⁇  for six years from April 2017, and I would like to ask for your warm affection and support from now on.Meanwhile, Jeon So-min was much-loved, joining as the Running Man new member in April 2017.Hello, Im King Kong by Starship.Actor Jeon So-min is pleased to announce that the upcoming October 30th (Mon) recording has finally been disjointed on SBS  ⁇ Running Man ⁇ .After a long discussion with  ⁇ Running Man ⁇  members, production team, and agency, I decided that I needed time to recharge for a while so that I could show a better performance in future activities including acting. .I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the many viewers who have been crying and laughing with Jeon So-min at the weekly  ⁇  Running Man ⁇  for 6 years from April 2017, and I would like to ask for your warm affection and support from now on.Thank you.Photograph: DB

Actor Jeon So-min disjoints in Running Man On the morning of the 23rd, Jeon So-min's agency King Kong by Starship said in an official position, "Jeon So-min will announce that the recording will be disjointed on SBS ⁇ Running Man ⁇ for the last time on October 30th." "After a long discussion with ⁇ Running Manmembers, production team, and agency, we decided that we needed a moment of recharging so that we could show a better performance in future activities, including acting," they said. Finally, "I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the many viewers who have been crying and laughing with Jeon So-min at the weekly ⁇ Running Man ⁇ for six years from April 2017, and I would like to ask for your warm affection and support from now on." Meanwhile, Jeon So-min was much-loved, joining as the Running Man new member in April 2017. Hello, I'm King Kong by Starship. Actor Jeon So-min is pleased to announce that the upcoming October 30th (Mon) recording has finally been disjointed on SBS ⁇ Running Man ⁇ . After a long discussion with ⁇ Running Manmembers, production team, and agency, I decided that I needed time to recharge for a while so that I could show a better performance in future activities including acting. . I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the many viewers who have been crying and laughing with Jeon So-min at the weekly ⁇ Running Man ⁇ for 6 years from April 2017, and I would like to ask for your warm affection and support from now on. Thank you. Photograph: DB