"I'll be right there" Bu x Jimin x Yoo Seung-ho 'Tazza: The High Rollers Special'

In Running Man, Haha boasted about the character he received from Vu and once again mentioned reappearance.SBS entertainment Running Man broadcast on the 22nd was broadcast.On this day, Haha said, I have been glad to hear from you, I want to be proud of it, and I have come to Katok. He said, I read it late in the day.Haha said, Vu said, Ill be there soon. I thought we were coming. Tazza: The High Rollers. Recently, Yoo Seung-ho and Vu mentioned Tazza: The High RollersSpecial.Recently, Vu said that he appeared in member Jimin and Running Man to Yang Chan, who played MC in his fan meeting, and he was expecting that three people would come together.Yoo Seung-ho, who recently appeared in Running Man, kept his poker face all the time, saying, Im more scared than Vu, so lets call Yoo Seung-ho and Tazza: The High RollersSpecial. Tazza: The High RollersSpecial.Haha also said, Will you come out once more with Vu? It is the first time among many characters to be such a cheater. He said that impudence is the strongest, and he recognized him as a cheater prospect.) And laughed and hoped that the real Tazza: The High RollersSpecial would come true.

In Running Man', Haha boasted about the character he received from Vu and once again mentioned reappearance. SBS entertainment Running Man' broadcast on the 22nd was broadcast. On this day, Haha said, "I have been glad to hear from you, I want to be proud of it, and I have come to Katok." He said, "I read it late in the day." Haha said, "Vu said, 'I'll be there soon. I thought we were coming. Tazza: The High Rollers." Recently, Yoo Seung-ho and Vu mentioned Tazza: The High Rollers Special. Recently, Vu said that he appeared in member Jimin and Running Man' to Yang Chan, who played MC in his fan meeting, and he was expecting that three people would come together. Yoo Seung-ho, who recently appeared in Running Man', kept his poker face all the time, saying, "I'm more scared than Vu, so let's call Yoo Seung-ho and Tazza: The High Rollers Special." Tazza: The High Rollers Special. Haha also said, "Will you come out once more with Vu? It is the first time among many characters to be such a cheater." He said that impudence is the strongest, and he recognized him as a cheater prospect. ) And laughed and hoped that the real Tazza: The High Rollers Special would come true.