BTS Jungkook "I don't use my home Address leaking Neuro-linguistic programming.. I think it's Destiny"

Jungkook recently communicated with fans through the official Fan Community Weavers.On this day, he mentioned his first solo album, Golden, which will be released in November, and said, The title song is hard because I have to perform. I want to show it to you as soon as possible. I am working really hard.Im really grinding my teeth and grinding my neck. Jungkook said, I did Seven and 3D, but the title song of this album is hard for me. I can say that it is so cool. I can expect you guys to like it very much. I am confident.Jungkook said, Do you want to drink with me? Jungkook said, You know my address. Its already up.I do not use neuro-linguistic programming. I think its my Destiny. I just look at my front. Ill run with Amy and the future.How long do I have to use Neuro-linguistic Programming? But I really should not come.Finally, he said, Im trying to be a good boy to you. Im doing this job, all of this. You are the reason. No matter how good I am, I can not get rid of all the things you have given me.I know exactly what the first rank is. I want you to know that it is you. There will be a lot of things I want to talk about. I can work in various fields as well as music. Thats just the first thing I have to do when I get together as a group, he said, expressing his affection for fans.

Jungkook recently communicated with fans through the official Fan Community Weavers. On this day, he mentioned his first solo album, "Golden," which will be released in November, and said, "The title song is hard because I have to perform. I want to show it to you as soon as possible. I am working really hard. I'm really grinding my teeth and grinding my neck. " Jungkook said, "I did 'Seven' and '3D', but the title song of this album is hard for me. I can say that it is so cool." "I can expect you guys to like it very much. I am confident." Jungkook said, "Do you want to drink with me?" Jungkook said, "You know my Address. It's already up. "I do not use Neuro-linguistic programming. I think it's my Destiny. I just look at my front. I'll run with Amy and the future. How long do I have to use Neuro-linguistic programming? "But I really should not come." Finally, he said, "I'm trying to be a good Boy to you. I'm doing this job, all of this. You are the reason. No matter how good I am, I can not get rid of all the things you have given me. I know exactly what the first rank is. I want you to know that it is you. " "There will be a lot of things I want to talk about. I can work in various fields as well as music. That's just the first thing I have to do when I get together as a group," he said, expressing his affection for fans.