Running Man', BTS V show effect .. TV viewer ratings +

The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcasted on the 10th, ranked first in the same time zone with a target index of 2049 TV viewer ratings (based on Nielsen Korea metropolitan area, furniture), and the highest TV viewer ratings per minute soared to 5.3%.In addition to this, the digital pre-screening and interview clips released on YouTube, etc., have reached a figure close to 2 million views in two days.The broadcast on this day was decorated with the Land-Eating Butopia Race with V.In the real world of Vu, which appeared in the style of Young and Rich according to the race concept, the members admired that they were too handsome, and Vu showed Running Man steamed fan and said, I only see Running Man When I eat, I mentioned Running Man and attracted attention.V chose Haha as the member he wanted to see the most. Haha added, Im so excited to talk to him while he looks at me.On the other hand, Vu showed a strange sense of art from the opening and showed a perfect penetration into Running Man.Vu quietly approached Ji Seok-jin and said, The nose hair was protruding. He laughed and laughed. In the soapy water mission, he picked up the laughing amount with an unexpected body gag and bought the members envy.In the end, as a result of the race, V collected 180 Alcoins and won the final prize with Song Ji-hyo.V said, I think I made a bucket list. I want to come back next time, and the members replied, Come out again.

The SBS entertainment program Running Man', which was broadcasted on the 10th, ranked first in the same time zone with a target index of '2049 TV viewer ratings' (based on Nielsen Korea metropolitan area, furniture), and the highest TV viewer ratings per minute soared to 5.3%. In addition to this, the digital pre-screening and interview clips released on YouTube, etc., have reached a figure close to 2 million views in two days. The broadcast on this day was decorated with the "Land-Eating Butopia" Race with V. In the real world of Vu, which appeared in the style of 'Young and Rich' according to the Race concept, the members admired that they were "too handsome", and Vu showed Running Man' steamed fan and said, "I only see Running Man' When I eat, 'I mentioned' Running Man 'and attracted attention. V chose Haha as the member he wanted to see the most. Haha added, "I'm so excited to talk to him while he looks at me." On the other hand, Vu showed a strange sense of art from the opening and showed a perfect penetration into Running Man'. Vu quietly approached Ji Seok-jin and said, "The nose hair was protruding." He laughed and laughed. In the soapy water mission, he picked up the "laughing amount" with an unexpected body gag and bought the members' envy. In the end, as a result of the Race, V collected 180 Alcoins and won the final prize with Song Ji-hyo. V said, "I think I made a bucket list. I want to come back next time," and the members replied, "Come out again."