Kim Soo-yong Smuggled Attempted Border Guard, Investigating the Route of Darkness (TV Cultwo Show)

Comedian Kim Soo-yongs extraordinary experience has been revealed.Kim Soo-yong, a comedian, appeared as a guest in the What are you doing these days section of SBS Power FMs Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter TV Cultwo Show) broadcast on September 8.Kim Soo-yong recalled Kim Tae-kyuns question about whether he had been caught by the border guards while trying to smuggle into the United States of America. He was trying to study in the United States of America 30 years ago, but his visa was rejected and he went to Canada instead.He said, I went to the Embassy of the United States of America and applied for a visa (again), and I saw my passport, saying, Why do you apply here when you are Korean?I came all the way here, but I do not know what to do, but Canadas friend recalled, Do you really want to go to the United States of America?Kim Soo-yong said, There is a golf course. If you go straight to OB on the third hole, it is United States of America. Canada and United States of America are attached.There is no iron fence like our country. From there, it is the United States of America land, so walk all the way. Seattle will come out. I hit it deliberately at the promised place and went down a long time with each others eyes.If you cross a precipice, its the United States of America. But if you go down a precipice, what do you do? You have to go up again. You die.Kim Soo-yong said, Friend only heard about it, but he did not try it himself. He said, Lets take a car. Get in the trunk. I will give you a ride to the United States of America.I hid and got on. But Canada border saw me riding in the trunk there. I should have hid and got on. He came to get off.Then he said, If you get caught in the United States of America, you will go to the camp. He said, Im going to take care of you. I also found out about the dark Smuggled route. At that time, there was a tunnel from Mexico to the United States of America for $ 3,000. Drug criminals sometimes get shot and killed. So I have to do Smuggled with drug criminals.If you drop it on a boat near New York, you will swim to the Statue of Liberty and pick it up. But 5 out of 10 people are exhausted, he said. I did not do it.He said, Im going to get a visa now.

Comedian Kim Soo-yong's extraordinary experience has been revealed. Kim Soo-yong, a comedian, appeared as a guest in the "What are you doing these days" section of SBS Power FM's "Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter "TV Cultwo Show") broadcast on September 8. Kim Soo-yong recalled Kim Tae-kyun's question about whether he had been caught by the border guards while trying to smuggle into the United States of America. He was trying to study in the United States of America 30 years ago, but his visa was rejected and he went to Canada instead. He said, "I went to the Embassy of the United States of America and applied for a visa (again), and I saw my passport, saying, 'Why do you apply here when you are Korean?' I came all the way here, but I do not know what to do, but Canada's friend recalled, "Do you really want to go to the United States of America? Kim Soo-yong said, "There is a golf course. If you go straight to OB on the third hole, it is United States of America. Canada and United States of America are attached. "There is no iron fence like our country." "From there, it is the United States of America land, so walk all the way." "Seattle will come out." I hit it deliberately at the promised place and went down a long time with each other's eyes. "If you cross a precipice, it's the United States of America. But if you go down a precipice, what do you do? You have to go up again. You die. Kim Soo-yong said, "Friend only heard about it, but he did not try it himself." He said, "Let's take a car. Get in the trunk. I will give you a ride to the United States of America. I hid and got on. "But Canada border saw me riding in the trunk there. I should have hid and got on. "He came to get off. Then he said, 'If you get caught in the United States of America, you will go to the camp.' He said, 'I'm going to take care of you.' " I also found out about the dark Smuggled route. "At that time, there was a tunnel from Mexico to the United States of America for $ 3,000. Drug criminals sometimes get shot and killed. So I have to do Smuggled with drug criminals. "If you drop it on a boat near New York, you will swim to the Statue of Liberty and pick it up. But 5 out of 10 people are exhausted," he said. "I did not do it. He said, "I'm going to get a visa now."